India-Forums

Sorry Fans (Page 5)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I really miss Juhu Beach and Chowpatty beach..pata nahi kya hogaya waha pe..the place has turned in to trash!Ouchwhen we were kids we'd go and play on those rides and then go for horse rides but they've removed all of thatCryand you don't even want to know what goes on there during the night! :|

Hhaha di I don't share my sandwizza sandwiches with anyone..they're just so damn good!Tongue
Waise gypsy opposite shivaji park was the place I always go to for good indo-chinese food and I've bumped in to a couple of bollywood directors there tooTongueright outside there they sell amazinggg malai and pista kulfi! *drools*

Yes you are righ fan. Those places are not for decent dancers anymore.  I go to bandstand now with friends to hang out.  Much safer. 
Look who is talking now LOL  You are on cracker of a performer Wink  You are one of my Gujju dikra as you like "Chaa Chaa and not Coffee" LOL

H4L what is CDD?  I know Parsi dairy Kulfi...They used to have the best ones..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 May 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
H4L - Jai ne mera dil tod diya...itna support aur pyar deti hoon usko aur aisa sila diya! Broken Heart
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
LOL

mujhe kahi ghumane le chalo ge naa jab mein india ayu tab?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I really miss Juhu Beach and Chowpatty beach..pata nahi kya hogaya waha pe..the place has turned in to trash!Ouchwhen we were kids we'd go and play on those rides and then go for horse rides but they've removed all of thatCryand you don't even want to know what goes on there during the night! :|

Hhaha di I don't share my sandwizza sandwiches with anyone..they're just so damn good!Tongue
Waise gypsy opposite shivaji park was the place I always go to for good indo-chinese food and I've bumped in to a couple of bollywood directors there tooTongueright outside there they sell amazinggg malai and pista kulfi! *drools*

Yes you are righ fan. Those places are not for decent dancers anymore.  I go to bandstand now with friends to hang out.  Much safer. 
Look who is talking now LOL  You are on cracker of a performer Wink  You are one of my Gujju dikra as you like "Chaa Chaa and not Coffee" LOL

H4L what is CDD?  I know Parsi dairy Kulfi...They used to have the best ones..

HAHA! Jai Gujju kab se ban gaya?LOLAre you thinking what I'm thinking Varsha di?Tongue

Oops, I meant CCD aka Cafe Coffee Day. Even while going on a yatra towards Vaishno Devi in Jammu there are two CCD's on the way up..kya zamana aa gaya haiLOLPata nahi yeh Jai kaunsi CDD ke baare mein baat kar raha haiLOL

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Sorry fans. Can not sleep. Feeling anxious about finale. Will personally insert my song CD in to the sound thingy so there is no confusion. Monday morning here in Mumbai. The doodhwala has not come yet. Want to make Chaa. Next door neighbor, Mr Shah calls it Chaa so I started calling it Chaa. Leaving soon for lonavala. Fans keep rocking.
Mr shah the neighbor LOL Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyFakeLovegilmoresNishita123Cutiepie Rani

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Sorry fans. Can not sleep. Feeling anxious about finale. Will personally insert my song CD in to the sound thingy so there is no confusion. Monday morning here in Mumbai. The doodhwala has not come yet. Want to make Chaa. Next door neighbor, Mr Shah calls it Chaa so I started calling it Chaa. Leaving soon for lonavala. Fans keep rocking.

Oyee!! Kahin wo Ankit ke daddy to nahi? Bach ke rehna unse ROFL chaa mein kahi poison na mila diya ho LOL

Dabulls23

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Oyee!! Kahin wo Ankit ke daddy to nahi? Bach ke rehna unse ROFL chaa mein kahi poison na mila diya ho LOL

ROFL ROFL Oh my gosh, Mihir!! This made me laugh so much ROFL Even more than "Jai's" post ROFL

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Mihirism

ROFL ROFL Oh my gosh, Mihir!! This made me laugh so much ROFL Even more than "Jai's" post ROFL

Arey im not kidding...yaha hamare "Jailu" ki zindagi ka sawaal hain LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index