India-Forums

Sorry Fans (Page 4)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Arre mom doesn't let me eat off the streets either :( I've almost forgotten what a kalakatta tastes likeCry

Varsha di ussi ki toh baat kar rahi hoon! Sandwizza is that stall outside seasons in santacruz and there were massive queues just for a grilled sandwichLOLSeasons se yaad aaya, I went there during the time they had a sale going on and that's the place which I usually get majority and I didn't even pick up a single outfit..there was just soo much crap!

Haha we bring back the filter coffee powder kyonki yaha pe no-one knows how to make real filter coffee!
There is another Kalakatta stall @ Juhu Tara road where the road curves..Oggie Kalakhatta stall  was right across from Capitol Theatre...My childhood area "Fort"  Man so many memories there..Embarrassed Miss it Cry

Yeah Sandwizza always have a big line...But it is all worth it...Their sandwiches are so big 2 people can share one Big smile  Can't wait to go back next yr and eat all wonderful foods..

BTW Jai's imposter has given us some spamming topic to discuss foods WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Khamoshhh everybody Angry Paav bhaji, Paav bhaji, Paav bhaji Evil Smile Now, I want to eat Paav bhaji after reading all this Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14hindu4lyfDabulls23Nishita123

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Arre mom doesn't let me eat off the streets either :( I've almost forgotten what a kalakatta tastes likeCry

Varsha di ussi ki toh baat kar rahi hoon! Sandwizza is that stall outside seasons in santacruz and there were massive queues just for a grilled sandwichLOLSeasons se yaad aaya, I went there during the time they had a sale going on and that's the place which I usually get majority and I didn't even pick up a single outfit..there was just soo much crap!

Haha we bring back the filter coffee powder kyonki yaha pe no-one knows how to make real filter coffee!
There is another Kalakatta stall @ Juhu Tara road where the road curves..Oggie Kalakhatta stall  was right across from Capitol Theatre...My childhood area "Fort"  Man so many memories there..Embarrassed Miss it Cry

Yeah Sandwizza always have a big line...But it is all worth it...Their sandwiches are so big 2 people can share one Big smile  Can't wait to go back next yr and eat all wonderful foods..

I really miss Juhu Beach and Chowpatty beach..pata nahi kya hogaya waha pe..the place has turned in to trash!Ouchwhen we were kids we'd go and play on those rides and then go for horse rides but they've removed all of thatCryand you don't even want to know what goes on there during the night! :|

Hhaha di I don't share my sandwizza sandwiches with anyone..they're just so damn good!Tongue
Waise gypsy opposite shivaji park was the place I always go to for good indo-chinese food and I've bumped in to a couple of bollywood directors there tooTongueright outside there they sell amazinggg malai and pista kulfi! *drools*

Dabulls23

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

Fans if you plan on coming to Lonavala then please bring your own snacks and water. I will not have enough for everyone. Will bring enough for maybe 10 fans. IF it's more we will share. I plan on bringing Vadas so if someone can bring Paav, and then someone else can bring chutney. WE can have nice party.

do i get a special VIP invitation? Big smileLOL

FakeLove

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I really miss Juhu Beach and Chowpatty beach..pata nahi kya hogaya waha pe..the place has turned in to trash!Ouchwhen we were kids we'd go and play on those rides and then go for horse rides but they've removed all of thatCryand you don't even want to know what goes on there during the night! :|

Hhaha di I don't share my sandwizza sandwiches with anyone..they're just so damn good!Tongue
Waise gypsy opposite shivaji park was the place I always go to for good indo-chinese food and I've bumped in to a couple of bollywood directors there tooTongueright outside there they sell amazinggg malai and pista kulfi! *drools*

Yes you are righ fan. Those places are not for decent dancers anymore.  I go to bandstand now with friends to hang out.  Much safer. 

LOLYou should go to CCD instead. They're cold coffee is to die for! <3
Waha pe ladki ko date pe bhi le jaa sakte hoWink
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Fans if you plan on coming to Lonavala then please bring your own snacks and water. I will not have enough for everyone. Will bring enough for maybe 10 fans. IF it's more we will share. I plan on bringing Vadas so if someone can bring Paav, and then someone else can bring chutney. WE can have nice party.

do i get a special VIP invitation? Big smileLOL

Kyon nahi Rani? Aur Jai tumhe vada apne haath se khilayega..hai na Jai?Embarrassed

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
OH.

mera dil toot gaya. Broken Heart

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
^^^ mere haathon se chaai pila doon kya? Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index