India-Forums

Sorry Fans (Page 3)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Mihirism

I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 

If you're really going to go all the way to Juhu then forget JW Marriott and go to Shiv Sagar instead. The Pav Bhaji there is amazing!Tongue

@TM: Seriously, I mean you must be really bored to be creating all these new IDs and writing all sorts of crapLOL
Right on sistah abt Shiv Sagar...There is another small joint in Santacruz W. station called Shabri has best Pav Bhaji and Chhole bhatura..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfIshan.

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
jai sir we as fans we still loves u sirHeart
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 

If you're really going to go all the way to Juhu then forget JW Marriott and go to Shiv Sagar instead. The Pav Bhaji there is amazing!Tongue

@TM: Seriously, I mean you must be really bored to be creating all these new IDs and writing all sorts of crapLOL
Right on sistah abt Shiv Sagar...There is another small joint in Santacruz W. station called Shabri has best Pav Bhaji and Chhole bhatura..Clap

I don't think I've been to Shabri but along with Shiv Sagar I loveee Kailash Parbat! I used to be a huge fan of Elco and the Paani Puri there but I don't know why the quality has gone down over the last few yearsOuchOh and in Santacruz the guys that own Sandwizza make the best grilled sandwiches I've ever tastedTongue

I'm a total junk food addict and for me nothing beats vada pav from the streets along with a glass of ganne ka juiceTongue

MKrayZeeIshan.

Ishan. IF-Stunnerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Some Jai Basher is born again using his name for member id and mocking him..Thumbs Down

NaDZ you are awesome as "Remo's WIFI" ROFL

Lol the ID made me feel like he was the real one but after reading this topic , I am sure he is just an imposter !! LOLLOL

Dabulls23Nishita123

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@TM do you really not have any work to do or are you really that bored? LOL

Nadz..classic! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks to this forum we got to meet Jai and Remo's wife. [:p] How lucky are we? ROFL ROFL

Anyways, meri chachi se acha koi pav bhaji nahin bana sakta hai!! Pakka!! Aap log khabhi Texas aao aur jaano!!! Approve  Now, I'm craving pav bhaji!! Cry <---- Pretend that's my mouth watering ROFL

luv2danceFakeLove

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I don't think I've been to Shabri but along with Shiv Sagar I loveee Kailash Parbat! I used to be a huge fan of Elco and the Paani Puri there but I don't know why the quality has gone down over the last few yearsOuchOh and in Santacruz the guys that own Sandwizza make the best grilled sandwiches I've ever tastedTongue

I'm a total junk food addict and for me nothing beats vada pav from the streets along with a glass of ganne ka juiceTongue
Yep Kailash Parbat, Babulnaath, tarabaug bldg (Near Operahouse), and Swati used to have the best Panipuri..I love chatpata foods too but cant eat off the streets Embarrassed 

BTW best Veg sandwiches outside Seasons @ Santacruz...I always was afraid of eathing as it is a stall on the sidewalk outside the store...But past feb when I was there my DIL made me eat and rest is history...I ate there everytime I was in the area Big smile  Brought chutney and masala both back  with me to US..

Ishan its so nice seeing you after a looong time..I saw Bhoomi yesterday on Comedy Circus and thought of you...Big smile

hindu4lyfIshan.

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Yep Kailash Parbat, Babulnaath, tarabaug bldg (Near Operahouse), and Swati used to have the best Panipuri..I love chatpata foods too but cant eat off the streets Embarrassed 

BTW best Veg sandwiches outside Seasons @ Santacruz...I always was afraid of eathing as it is a stall on the sidewalk outside the store...But past feb when I was there my DIL made me eat and rest is history...I ate there everytime I was in the area Big smile  Brought chutney and masala both back  with me to US..

Ishan its so nice seeing you after a looong time..I saw Bhoomi yesterday on Comedy Circus and thought of you...Big smile

Arre mom doesn't let me eat off the streets either :( I've almost forgotten what a kalakatta tastes likeCry

Varsha di ussi ki toh baat kar rahi hoon! Sandwizza is that stall outside seasons in santacruz and there were massive queues just for a grilled sandwichLOLSeasons se yaad aaya, I went there during the time they had a sale going on and that's the place which I usually get majority and I didn't even pick up a single outfit..there was just soo much crap!

Haha we bring back the filter coffee powder kyonki yaha pe no-one knows how to make real filter coffee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index