Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😡 Oh so when someone says something about your Dad, it's off limits but it's okay for you to mock my dad and accuse me of things without proof? 😡

I didn't say anything about your dad! ðŸ˜¡ Mihir did, and he was JOKING.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😕 Why are you bringing me and my family in to things not related to me? Why are you accusing me of being behind these ID's?   ðŸ˜¡ Where is your proof? You are lecturing others on proper forum behavior, don't you know it's against IF rules to accuse members of MID's without proof? 😕 How would you feel if people accused of being behind all abusive ID's? 😕 You would be the first in line to create a scene, so don't accuse others without proof. 😕
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*goes to grab bag of popcorn to watch fireworks*

Popcorn Emoticon
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😕 Why are you bringing me and my family in to things not related to me? Why are you accusing me of being behind these ID's?   ðŸ˜¡ Where is your proof? You are lecturing others on proper forum behavior, don't you know it's against IF rules to accuse members of MID's without proof? 😕 How would you feel if people accused of being behind all abusive ID's? 😕 You would be the first in line to create a scene, so don't accuse others without proof. 😕

I wouldn't care because I know I'm not one. Plus, I would never say anything to insult someone's family. You have done this, and it has hurt me a lot more than me accusing you of being an MID. Mihir talked that the Mr. Shah that "Jai" mentioned was your father as a joke. I only was telling Rani that Mihir said that it was your father. If you have a problem with the joke, then tell Mihir. Why insult me and my father? Plus, no one insulted you or your family.

I said I thought you were the MID because in the SRGMP forum a few members told me you created MIDs in there. If this is not true, why are you getting so defensive and upset? If you accuse me of being an MID, go right ahead because I know I'm not one, and I don't care what you accuse me of. Anyways, if I have hurt you, then I apologize for it. I realize that I should not have accused you without proof. I'm sorry for hurting you. Now let's not drag this anymore.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I wouldn't care because I know I'm not one. Plus, I would never say anything to insult someone's family. You have done this, and it has hurt me a lot more than me accusing you of being an MID. Mihir talked that the Mr. Shah that "Jai" mentioned was your father as a joke. I only was telling Rani that Mihir said that it was your father. If you have a problem with the joke, then tell Mihir. Why insult me and my father? Plus, no one insulted you or your family.

I said I thought you were the MID because in the SRGMP forum a few members told me you created MIDs in there. If this is not true, why are you getting so defensive and upset? If you accuse me of being an MID, go right ahead because I know I'm not one, and I don't care what you accuse me of. Anyways, if I have hurt you, then I apologize for it. I realize that I should not have accused you without proof. I'm sorry for hurting you. Now let's not drag this anymore.

😕 Oh so because some members told me in PM that you are a liar, does that mean I can call you a liar in the forum? 😕 Damn right I'll get defensive if anyone accuses of doing things without proof. Most forum members would, if the don't then why is there a report button or a code of conduct? 😕
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

abe yeh shah kaha se tapka? 😲

on a serious note i just got a message from the "REAL" jai and even though most of you know just gotta reiterate that this isn't the real jai that posted this thread. and the "real" jai is kinda upset that fake accounts are being created. :(

CPR no worries, we all know it wasn't Jai :) Just another MID case. And tell Jai not to get upset over this (though I understand why he would)..nobody believes it's the real Jai. 😊

I would, though, love to know who it actually is. 😛😆
😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😕 Oh so because some members told me in PM that you are a liar, does that mean I can call you a liar in the forum? 😕 Damn right I'll get defensive if anyone accuses of doing things without proof. Most forum members would, if the don't then why is there a report button or a code of conduct? 😕

You can call me whatever you want. Doesn't make a difference to me. I know I'm not one, and it won't take some faceless person on IF to make me think otherwise. 

Anyways, I really am sorry for hurting you, so can we please just move forward? I don't like all this negative energy.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Yeah me neither. All iz well . Criticize me all you want, heck I do that too. But just don't accuse me of things I have no hand in. 😛 Sorry from my side as well. 😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😛 Yeah me neither. All iz well . Criticize me all you want, heck I do that too. But just don't accuse me of things I have no hand in. 😛 Sorry from my side as well. 😊

And if people do accuse of things, don't disgrace their family! Okay, moving forward! ðŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

And if people do accuse of things, don't disgrace their family! Okay, moving forward!😆

😛 glad we cleared the air... 😃 I don't have to edit your name out of the appreciation list now... 😛