BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi jai this is remo's wife here and it's a pleasure to have u on dis forum 🤗 i'l surely pass ur msg to remo and he'l surely apologize to u next week for da comments he made

psst: i feel like sleeping beauty... is today april fools day peeps?!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaiKumar_Nair

Hi aunty. Thank you so much for making him understand. Aunty could you also ask him to ask Shaimak sir, and Geeta to apologize to me? Oh and aunty you are more beautiful then that sleeping beauty.

will surely do kiddo 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

will surely do kiddo 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

oh God Nadzz 🤣🤣

you guys ! Good drama  🤣

Go on.

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JaiKumar_Nair

Oh one more question aunty, do you know a good place for Pav bhaji here in Mumbai? Where does Remo sir go to eat Pav bhaji? I want to start networking with Remo sir and others outside of DID.

Hey you are Jai? The Jai Kumar Nair 😲

I mean Nadzz is not Remo's wife 😆

But r you Jai?? 😲😲
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i make delicious pav bhaji!

🤣

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 

😆 I think this is a typical Indian thing to say because I was going to post something similar..or maybe Dvirus just thinks creative like D himself! 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail

@bold 
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If you're really going to go all the way to Juhu then forget JW Marriott and go to Shiv Sagar instead. The Pav Bhaji there is amazing!😛

@TM: Seriously, I mean you must be really bored to be creating all these new IDs and writing all sorts of crap😆
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i  make the best pav bhaji

kahonge to unglia chaate reh jayonge 😆