India-Forums

Sorry Fans

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hi jai this is remo's wife here and it's a pleasure to have u on dis forum Hug i'l surely pass ur msg to remo and he'l surely apologize to u next week for da comments he made

psst: i feel like sleeping beauty... is today april fools day peeps?!?! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancecharmz517.FunLuvingGirl.akannaKiranSD1-Aaliyah-yipeedesicrowdIshan.gilmoresDabulls23-x-Reshu-x-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaiKumar_Nair

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi jai this is remo's wife here and it's a pleasure to have u on dis forumHugi'l surely pass ur msg to remo and he'l surely apologize to u next week for da comments he made

psst: i feel like sleeping beauty... is today april fools day peeps?!?!ROFL
Hi aunty. Thank you so much for making him understand. Aunty could you also ask him to ask Shaimak sir, and Geeta to apologize to me? Oh and aunty you are more beautiful then that sleeping beauty.

will surely do kiddo ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

hi jai this is remo's wife here and it's a pleasure to have u on dis forumHugi'l surely pass ur msg to remo and he'l surely apologize to u next week for da comments he made

Hi aunty. Thank you so much for making him understand. Aunty could you also ask him to ask Shaimak sir, and Geeta to apologize to me? Oh and aunty you are more beautiful then that sleeping beauty.

will surely do kiddo ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

oh God Nadzz ROFLROFL

you guys ! Good drama  ROFL

Go on.

FakeLove

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

will surely do kiddoROFL
Oh one more question aunty, do you know a good place for Pav bhaji here in Mumbai? Where does Remo sir go to eat Pav bhaji? I want to start networking with Remo sir and others outside of DID.

Hey you are Jai? The Jai Kumar Nair Shocked

I mean Nadzz is not Remo's wife LOL

But r you Jai?? ShockedShocked
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i make delicious pav bhaji!

ROFL

luv2dance

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14luv2dancegauranitai.FunLuvingGirl.dmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-ChippeshwiniDiamondLifeCutiepie RaniIshan.FakeLove-x-Reshu-x-

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

I know a good place for PavBhaji! Okay first find JW Marriot Hotel, don't go in there...2 blocks to the left u'll find a 4-star restaurant...don't go in there...4 blocks left from the restaurant, u'll find a Pav Bhaji ka stall, don't go in there...Pav Bhaji ke stall ke opposite will be your house...Go in there and make your own pav bhaji. 

LOL I think this is a typical Indian thing to say because I was going to post something similar..or maybe Dvirus just thinks creative like D himself! LOL
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

@bold 
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index