Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Gupshup wid Abhiya (Page 5)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 90975

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Aik tou yeh Piya ki DeteCtive giri Sote Jaagte Chalti hay ... LOL
Never- Ending Misssion of Piya ... LOL


in the end , haaath mein result ulta he aaata hayyy ... LOLLOLLOL
but she never gives up...see coz of her detective instincts she is trapped and dekhna coffin se b khoob jam k kaam hogaROFL



Aisa Waisa , khooob dil lagaa kay LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Meine Order dey diya hay Acer cOmpany ko , Aisa Laptop Chahiye jiski battery kabhi end na ho LOLLOLLOL

mujhey b chahiye aisa wala lappyROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Supermagical

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by vivluv

Romi nice oneClapClap loved it Pia ka detective work LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL romi next gupshup on sid n archi in ur studio plzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sure will do that but before that we will have an interview of PKYEians and dear ur part of itWink 
app logo ko kaisey chodhsakti hoonEvil Smile
Ek Sidchi (sid+archi) interview toh banta hai na WinkWink n I won't bring small vampire children of me n sid in studio promiseROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Piya is surely on mission impossible.. Wink
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 90975

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila


no animals in jungle...thats strangeROFL
sab kya holidays par gaye hain?LOL



Abhay ne Animals ko kehdia hay " Don't interfere in my life " tou saaare bhaaag gayee LOLLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
yahan b dialogue baziROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Supermagical

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19375

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Aik tou yeh Piya ki DeteCtive giri Sote Jaagte Chalti hay ... LOL
Never- Ending Misssion of Piya ... LOL


in the end , haaath mein result ulta he aaata hayyy ... LOLLOLLOL
but she never gives up...see coz of her detective instincts she is trapped and dekhna coffin se b khoob jam k kaam hogaROFL



Aisa Waisa , khooob dil lagaa kay LOL
Meine Order dey diya hay Acer cOmpany ko , Aisa Laptop Chahiye jiski battery kabhi end na ho LOLLOLLOL

mujhey b chahiye aisa wala lappyROFL



Nai voh sirf Piya ko milega " EspeCial DeteCtive Giri ka Award " LOLLOLLOLLOL
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19375

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by romaila


no animals in jungle...thats strangeROFL
sab kya holidays par gaye hain?LOL



Abhay ne Animals ko kehdia hay " Don't interfere in my life " tou saaare bhaaag gayee LOL
yahan b dialogue baziROFL[/QUOTE]


First time dialogues bolne seekh liye hain tou shauQ tou pooora hone dou yaaarrr LOLLOLLOLLOL
mere sweeet Abhay kaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 90975

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by vivluv

Romi nice oneClapClap loved it Pia ka detective work LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL romi next gupshup on sid n archi in ur studio plzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sure will do that but before that we will have an interview of PKYEians and dear ur part of itWink 
app logo ko kaisey chodhsakti hoonEvil Smile
Ek Sidchi (sid+archi) interview toh banta hai na WinkWink n I won't bring small vampire children of me n sid in studio promiseROFLROFLROFL
chup!!! mere Sid pe nazar haiAngryLOL...interview hoga Archi in one corner of studio and Sid sitting near Khabroo...Evil Smile bachas are not allowedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Supermagical

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 90975

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
@Sadaf: Abhay k dialogue video dekho naROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bebo13Dark-HuesSupermagical

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index