Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So KriYa IS seperating... What if ? (Page 5)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Miss Yemi great scenario. 
Separation between KP is fine it's K body being separated from his brain I can't comprehend.

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner.

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to be willing to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouse's efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

Edited by Atticus - 15 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---telstra....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Atticus

Separation between KP is fine it's K body being separated from his brain I can't comprehend.

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner.

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to learn to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouses efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

Hi AttiLOL

wanna go shopping... since yesterday  i started to like blue and redLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to learn to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouses efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

Hi AttiLOL

Let's go!

Do you like blue belts?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mia12

Hi AttiLOL

Let's go!

Do you like blue belts?LOL
ROFLROFLROFLno no no...but am sure the lenght of the skirt you would be able to tell if it is a broad belt or skirtEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAIhussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner. Whats the reward? LOL

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to be willing to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouse's efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yemi yr idea is brilliant. but our Cv's r not that brilliant. they will show some lame excuse for prats leaving TN. see until now krishna doesn;t even know his father's real side. so how he will know ammma;s plan that too so quick. it is impossible. for the story sake they will show something else. i a m just wondering will krishna throw her out or will it be her going out. since u all r saying the promo is out it doesn;t seems she will go out if she knows amma;s plan so something will build up. now also see krishna is doubting prats and he is not asking her . so something will come an amma will make krishna believe prats did it and that will provoke prats going out of tn. i am just praying this separation should not be long. these cv's can do anything. they say something and do something else. let us hope for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by HamiSky

This weekend forum is buzzing...

good na? LOL this is what i was talking about in one of my post ... even when storyline is not good, we still have fun.

Do you know when IPL is ending? it will be interesting to see if MKAP's TVR ranking among fiction will go up from the 5-8 positiion its been stuck on

Do we ever need a reason to party? We got lots of parties coming up...when Kriya split, when Takurain's busted, when Kriya get back togetherTongueLOL

---Yemi---a_umahussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner. Whats the reward? LOL

SAAT BC's without the moldy side dish.TongueWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramsob2011....Poojie....

Go to top