Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mia12

How is the strike line goingπŸ˜ƒ...need some OJ , coffee, tea... fresh croissant

strike is going very well... the next couple of weeks will determine if to call it off or expect more members to join the line πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: telstra

i still beleive that k will ask her to choose between him and her self respect and she will choose her self respect u know if k will throw her out or if shes thrown infront of him things will ner b the same between kriya she will not trust hi like before somewhere deep in her heart she will always be insecure

what u r saying is correct dear, and i personally want that to happen too ...but P is soo kind and forgiving and selfless...i mean she forgave arushi after she had insulted and humiliated her publicly and privately ...and here K is P's life, this is not as if K is/has knowingly committed a crime or mistake like what he did earlier and went to jail and she chose her principles over him...he doesn't know what is happening and P can't blame him for loving and believing his mother ...P will know K's state of mind in this bec she will know that his 'innocence' is being used by his mother... she won't accuse K for choosing his mother over her and blame K for refusing to believe her ...she may feel bad, her heart will be bleeding , but i think she will understand him... i don't know, lets see what happens next...πŸ˜•
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This weekend forum is buzzing...
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

This weekend forum is buzzing...

good na? πŸ˜† this is what i was talking about in one of my post ... even when storyline is not good, we still have fun.

Do you know when IPL is ending? it will be interesting to see if MKAP's TVR ranking among fiction will go up from the 5-8 positiion its been stuck on

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: yemi3006

good na? πŸ˜† this is what i was talking about in one of my post ... even when storyline is not good, we still have fun.

Do you know when IPL is ending? it will be interesting to see if MKAP's TVR ranking among fiction will go up from the 5-8 positiion its been stuck on

Ending on 28th May..another two weeks...our maha episode will be the next day after that...29th May...I agree..it def will be interesting to see the ranking...that is if they go about with the track interestingly...let's see...
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Krishna should be independent, thinking his own way Dhabhang kind not as meek, puppet of his wife just shown now. Why don,t CV,s think of Krishna,s carrier as a Model.

He was so dashing and adorable during the photoshoots in the earlier episodes. CV,S can open a track that K is getting call and offer from the AD Agency for the photoshoot.

K accepts the offer and handover the Dhaba to Chandu and Tuna who will also be occupied and earning. K THEREAFTER BECOMES POPULAR & FAMOUS AS A MODEL.

Saxena, Takur family and P proud of him? Why not??

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yemi-IF thumbnail

she had to say that na? i would have loved it if she was asked specifically about the metamorphosis of Krishna
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will the seperation actually take place is it official?
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Will the seperation actually take place is it official?

yep... but the reason for seperation is still unknown