Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So KriYa IS seperating... What if ? (Page 3)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

u r such a gem yemi, Smile Big smile  Star

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...Cry how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...Cry but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... Confused Ouch meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkConfused 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...Embarrassed

Star
dhanya @boldOuchUnhappy

don't worry dear, this i thought of only bec there is a news that P will be out of TN soon...i mean she won't just leave on her own after konwing amma's true colors , will she? Confused

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...Cry how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...Cry but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... Confused Ouch meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkConfused 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...Embarrassed

Star
dhanya @boldOuchUnhappy

don't worry dear, this i thought of only bec there is a news that P will be out of TN soon...i mean she won't just leave on her own after konwing amma's true colors , will she? Confused
i still beleive that k will ask her to choose between him and her self respect and she will choose her self respect u know if k will throw her out or if shes thrown infront of him things will ner b the same between kriya she will not trust hi like before somewhere deep in her heart she will always be insecure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFdhakarn

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

How is the strike line goingBig smile...need some OJ , coffee, tea... fresh croissant

Edited by mia12 - 15 May 2011 at 7:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFMERARAItelstrapooja-menon

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

I wasn't going to speculate about the seperation since I'm not psyched about it being handled well based on the CVs track record of the past few months ... but according to P. Grey herself its inevitable OuchDisapprove

so it got me thinking... under what circumstances would a KP seperation sit well with me without causing further damage to K's character?

aha!!!

what if the seperation is not due to a KP misunderstanding? ... what if it stems from K finally understanding the danger to P and is mad at her for not trusting him with the trutth and is attempting to protect her?

Picture this:

After a few days of Amma continuing to apply her poison K comes home form the dhaba one day in a towering rage after TC finally clue him in an attempt to remind him that P can never wish or cause him harm. He come in shouting for P... is told she's in the kitchen. He goes in and drags her to their room, confronts her & makes her confess...reminds her of the electrocution scene when he had pointed out that it seemed the wire was intentionally rigged. Then he realises that its no longer safe so she has to leave from there for a while for him to get to the root of the plots.

Of course she doesn't want to go but he starts to pack her clothes, come out in the hall with her suitcase... she's running after him begging him to stop the madness... that she doesn't want to leave... but he tells her in front of everyone that he doesn't need her help since he finally understands what has been going on... orders a driver to take her to her father's house ( Deadi hate that but what to do? Tongue locations are limited in the show). The resident evil doers are all silently congratulating themselves for finally achiveing their goal of seperating KP.

Then in the following days, since K doesn't appear to be too broken up about P leaving ( since he's undercover having phone contact with her WinkEmbarrassed) his family begins to gloat that they were correct all along... See he CAN survive without her...K cryptically tells them that he doesn't want to hear her name on their lips ... that he feels betrayed & angry & hurt because he wasn't able to figure things out before now. RED thinking that he's referring to P start to lower their masks. ... maybe Amma uses this opportunity to introduce the possibility of another girl etc etc...and K plays along with them, setting verbal traps for them to further incriminate themselves.

Who knows, maybe K's long buried & forgotten instincts of sniffing out trouble is re- awakened and he realises that the dhaba does not suit him, but since he owes SS the loan, he'll stay focused, repay the loan and save enough capital to start up a detective business Tongue

In the mean time, P is sad & worried because K is keeping her out of the loop of what is going on in TN. He's disillusioned with her that inspite of her repeated assurances that she trusts him a lot, she didn't confide in him. So she tries her best to convince him and uses the time to focus on herself and do some soul searching... maybe starts writting for the newspaper again or something... 

There... how hard was that? Seperation achieved, further damage to KP characters averted.

but hey!... whats does it matter what I want since I dont count towards the ratings?  and seeing that TV just aired epi 380 and the cast was celebrating the 400th epi, they might have shot the scenes for the track already so I'm not hoping for the best.

Very good.. Yemiii
but I seriously doubt that CVs will think so nicely!!

but yours was a delight! :-)

Yemi-IFpooja-menon

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

How is the strike line goingBig smile...need some OJ , coffee, tea... fresh croissant

strike is going very well... the next couple of weeks will determine if to call it off or expect more members to join the line LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDb2011MERARAI

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Star
dhanya @boldOuchUnhappy

i still beleive that k will ask her to choose between him and her self respect and she will choose her self respect u know if k will throw her out or if shes thrown infront of him things will ner b the same between kriya she will not trust hi like before somewhere deep in her heart she will always be insecure

what u r saying is correct dear, and i personally want that to happen too ...but P is soo kind and forgiving and selfless...i mean she forgave arushi after she had insulted and humiliated her publicly and privately ...and here K is P's life, this is not as if K is/has knowingly committed a crime or mistake like what he did earlier and went to jail and she chose her principles over him...he doesn't know what is happening and P can't blame him for loving and believing his mother ...P will know K's state of mind in this bec she will know that his 'innocence' is being used by his mother... she won't accuse K for choosing his mother over her and blame K for refusing to believe her ...she may feel bad, her heart will be bleeding , but i think she will understand him... i don't know, lets see what happens next...Confused

Yemi-IFtelstra

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
This weekend forum is buzzing...

Yemi-IFMERARAI

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

This weekend forum is buzzing...

good na? LOL this is what i was talking about in one of my post ... even when storyline is not good, we still have fun.

Do you know when IPL is ending? it will be interesting to see if MKAP's TVR ranking among fiction will go up from the 5-8 positiion its been stuck on

Edited by yemi3006 - 15 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1MERARAIpooja-menon

Go to top