Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So KriYa IS seperating... What if ? (Page 2)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh!my yems!hw much i wish ths to happen. .story wl hv d grtst trps witout having any damage to d charactrs also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IF

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

A brilliant scenario..we all have been wanting KP to play along with Amma's games...but the thing is...I DON'T THINK THE CVS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SHOW THIS...OR EVEN WANT TO SHOW KRISHNA AS CLEVER..OuchOuchOuchOuch ...DisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Apart from this scenario...There is another scenario wherein P herself walks out of the house...like she was about to before she confessed her love for K...rather than K throwing her out or K standing there silently while P is thrown out by the thakurs..that will butcher K's character for me...even if later on KP come back together...OuchOuchOuch this is what we're all afraid of... the 1st major blemish on KP characters was during KN-A marriage where they showed K backing off just because KN branished his gun... then they made them stand there and watch without doing anything ?!?!?!? Then they showed P leading her sister to KN's room ?!?!?!?!?!?! From that point on, both characters has slowly taken a downward trajectory especially K and if the underlined happens, it will be the final straw for fans DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

I so much prefer your scenario...it would be so much more refreshing to see this...rather than the usual husband misunderstanding the wife...ConfusedConfusedConfused...but I doubt it will happen ConfusedErmm

pooja-menon

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yemi Nice post.

I also 'live in the hope' that P being thrown out by K will not be for any obvious reasons...

I think after the shoot out incident .. K should be shown to be supporting her, even if it's not under visual bases at the moment.

Otherwise a big track like the shoot out would be pointless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFpiyarapiyariMayavi-26

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

A brilliant scenario..we all have been wanting KP to play along with Amma's games...but the thing is...I DON'T THINK THE CVS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SHOW THIS...OR EVEN WANT TO SHOW KRISHNA AS CLEVER..Ouch ...Disapprove

Apart from this scenario...There is another scenario wherein P herself walks out of the house...like she was about to before she confessed her love for K...rather than K throwing her out or K standing there silently while P is thrown out by the thakurs..that will butcher K's character for me...even if later on KP come back together...OuchOuchOuch this is what we're all afraid of... the 1st major blemish on KP characters was during KN-A marriage where they showed K backing off just because KN branished his gun... then they made them stand there and watch without doing anything ?!?!?!? Then they showed P leading her sister to KN's room ?!?!?!?!?!?! From that point on, both characters has slowly taken a downward trajectory especially K and if the underlined happens, it will be the final straw for fans DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

I so much prefer your scenario...it would be so much more refreshing to see this...rather than the usual husband misunderstanding the wife...ConfusedConfusedConfused...but I doubt it will happen ConfusedErmm

The bigamy track was a joke...even P was compromised on that track...we lost so many people after that...we still haven't recovered from it...I just don't them to take the usual route...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFMERARAIMayavi-26

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 u r such a gem yemi, Smile Big smile  Star

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...Cry how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...Cry but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... Confused Ouch meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkConfused 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...Embarrassed

as for K's character getting affected, right now K is seeing P in  a light shown by SS and amma...amma steadfastly supports P and behaves as if she is mutely accepting P's wish that her chokka shouldn't go to dabha which is what SS is saying to K...K didn't fall for it during the night but in the morning he started feeling whether there is any truth in it , that whether P really don't want his mother's recipe to included in the dabha...remember he knows(according to him) that P spoiled the dish...he wants to believe that she didn't do it deliberately but circumstances r forcing him to think again...on top of that he has started to love his dabha and he was mighty upset thinking what would have happened if any customer ate it...and from now onwards he won't see P as pure , always right and all that bec a small speck of dirt has entered his mind which amma was careful to let it linger there by asking him not to question p about the pickle     ...and now onwards the hurtful words directed at P or him will actually hurt him ...so all these feelings r behind K's angry-at-the-same-time-confused behavior towards P...

oh yes, how quickly he fell for amma's manipulation...that is manily bec he has changed a lot ...he has started caring and have feelings for all around him and not just for P...so it was easy for amma to manipulate this soft K...he is seeing his mother continuosly supporting his wife and he is being shown that maybe his wife doesn't approve of the influence of his mother over him...he is bound to doubt P...but the reason is trivial , to some extend Confused yes, he has completely stopped thinking the alternative ...he is only thinking the way amma wants him to think... Ouch

Star

Edited by dhakarn - 15 May 2011 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFtelstra

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
the 1st major blemish on KP characters was during KN-A marriage where they showed K backing off just because KN branished his gun... then they made them stand there and watch without doing anything ?!?!?!? Then they showed P leading her sister to KN's room ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Clap Clap Clap exactly as i felt the same thing too...Smile
Clap

Yemi-IF

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hmm yemi yaara i am thinking its impossible in a daily serial to have b20 bank episodes how much extra they have worked for it ? whats the need? as far as i can think of i think that really a sad track coming up as pearl mentioned fands will b sad so she dont wanted to throw party in those circumstances and plus we can see arhaan in beard and all in upcoming track so could b thats the reason may b i am wrong but i dont think that they already shot soo many epis dear plus we can always expect pops to listen us as they know that shows trps still dod not came up like they were before bigamy track
p.s i dont want prats to go to GH dears i hope everything settles down in tn itselfOuch

Edited by telstra - 15 May 2011 at 6:44am

Yemi-IF

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

u r such a gem yemi, Smile Big smile  Star

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...Cry how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...Cry but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... Confused Ouch meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkConfused 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...Embarrassed

as for K's character getting affected, right now K is seeing P in  a light shown by SS and amma...amma steadfastly supports P and behaves as if she is mutely accepting P's wish that her chokka shouldn't go to dabha which is what SS is saying to K...K didn't fall for it during the night but in the morning he started feeling whether there is any truth in it , that whether P really don't want his mother's recipe to included in the dabha...remember he knows(according to him) that P spoiled the dish...he wants to believe that she didn't do it deliberately but circumstances r forcing him to think again...on top of that he has started to love his dabha and he was mighty upset thinking what would have happened if any customer ate it...and from now onwards he won't see P as pure , always right and all that bec a small speck of dirt has entered his mind which amma was careful to let it linger there by asking him not to question p about the pickle     ...and now onwards the hurtful words directed at P or him will actually hurt him ...so all these feelings r behind K's angry-at-the-same-time-confused behavior towards P...

oh yes, how quickly he fell for amma's manipulation...that is manily bec he has changed a lot ...he has started caring and have feelings for all around him and not just for P...so it was easy for amma to manipulate this soft K...he is seeing his mother continuosly supporting his wife and he is being shown that maybe his wife doesn't approve of the influence of his mother over him...he is bound to doubt P...but the reason is trivial , to some extend Confused yes, he has completely stopped thinking the alternative ...he is only thinking the way amma wants him to think... Ouch

Star
dhanya @boldOuchUnhappy

dhakarn

Go to top