Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mia12

could it be they will be separate to fool Amma

that would be the best case scenario
hussainramso thumbnail
Miss Yemi great scenario. 
Separation between KP is fine it's K body being separated from his brain I can't comprehend.

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner.

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to be willing to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouse's efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

Separation between KP is fine it's K body being separated from his brain I can't comprehend.

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner.

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to learn to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouses efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

Hi Atti๐Ÿ˜†

wanna go shopping... since yesterday  i started to like blue and red๐Ÿ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

Hi Atti๐Ÿ˜†

wanna go shopping... since yesterday  i started to like blue and red๐Ÿ˜†

Let's go!

Do you like blue belts?๐Ÿ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Let's go!

Do you like blue belts?๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃno no no...but am sure the lenght of the skirt you would be able to tell if it is a broad belt or skirt๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm thinking of making posters for K missing brain ...if someone finds it please return to owner. Whats the reward? ๐Ÿ˜†

The question to be asked now is whether Miss P is willing to fight for  K . Will she learn that love is not enough for a successful marriage and that both parties have  to be willing to compromise. It's essential to show appreciation for your spouse's efforts...No one should be taken for granted. 

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yemi yr idea is brilliant. but our Cv's r not that brilliant. they will show some lame excuse for prats leaving TN. see until now krishna doesn;t even know his father's real side. so how he will know ammma;s plan that too so quick. it is impossible. for the story sake they will show something else. i a m just wondering will krishna throw her out or will it be her going out. since u all r saying the promo is out it doesn;t seems she will go out if she knows amma;s plan so something will build up. now also see krishna is doubting prats and he is not asking her . so something will come an amma will make krishna believe prats did it and that will provoke prats going out of tn. i am just praying this separation should not be long. these cv's can do anything. they say something and do something else. let us hope for the best.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

good na? ๐Ÿ˜† this is what i was talking about in one of my post ... even when storyline is not good, we still have fun.

Do you know when IPL is ending? it will be interesting to see if MKAP's TVR ranking among fiction will go up from the 5-8 positiion its been stuck on

Do we ever need a reason to party? We got lots of parties coming up...when Kriya split, when Takurain's busted, when Kriya get back together๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

SAAT BC's without the moldy side dish.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†