Pratigya

So KriYa IS seperating... What if ? - Page 2

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yemi Nice post.

I also 'live in the hope' that P being thrown out by K will not be for any obvious reasons...

I think after the shoot out incident .. K should be shown to be supporting her, even if it's not under visual bases at the moment.

Otherwise a big track like the shoot out would be pointless.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The bigamy track was a joke...even P was compromised on that track...we lost so many people after that...we still haven't recovered from it...I just don't them to take the usual route...πŸ˜•
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 u r such a gem yemi, 😊 πŸ˜ƒ  ⭐️

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...😭 how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...😭 but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... πŸ˜• meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkπŸ˜• 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...😳

as for K's character getting affected, right now K is seeing P in  a light shown by SS and amma...amma steadfastly supports P and behaves as if she is mutely accepting P's wish that her chokka shouldn't go to dabha which is what SS is saying to K...K didn't fall for it during the night but in the morning he started feeling whether there is any truth in it , that whether P really don't want his mother's recipe to included in the dabha...remember he knows(according to him) that P spoiled the dish...he wants to believe that she didn't do it deliberately but circumstances r forcing him to think again...on top of that he has started to love his dabha and he was mighty upset thinking what would have happened if any customer ate it...and from now onwards he won't see P as pure , always right and all that bec a small speck of dirt has entered his mind which amma was careful to let it linger there by asking him not to question p about the pickle     ...and now onwards the hurtful words directed at P or him will actually hurt him ...so all these feelings r behind K's angry-at-the-same-time-confused behavior towards P...

oh yes, how quickly he fell for amma's manipulation...that is manily bec he has changed a lot ...he has started caring and have feelings for all around him and not just for P...so it was easy for amma to manipulate this soft K...he is seeing his mother continuosly supporting his wife and he is being shown that maybe his wife doesn't approve of the influence of his mother over him...he is bound to doubt P...but the reason is trivial , to some extend πŸ˜• yes, he has completely stopped thinking the alternative ...he is only thinking the way amma wants him to think...

⭐️Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
the 1st major blemish on KP characters was during KN-A marriage where they showed K backing off just because KN branished his gun... then they made them stand there and watch without doing anything ?!?!?!? Then they showed P leading her sister to KN's room ?!?!?!?!?!?!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ exactly as i felt the same thing too...😊
πŸ‘
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm yemi yaara i am thinking its impossible in a daily serial to have b20 bank episodes how much extra they have worked for it ? whats the need? as far as i can think of i think that really a sad track coming up as pearl mentioned fands will b sad so she dont wanted to throw party in those circumstances and plus we can see arhaan in beard and all in upcoming track so could b thats the reason may b i am wrong but i dont think that they already shot soo many epis dear plus we can always expect pops to listen us as they know that shows trps still dod not came up like they were before bigamy track
p.s i dont want prats to go to GH dears i hope everything settles down in tn itself
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

u r such a gem yemi, 😊 πŸ˜ƒ  ⭐️

but sadly i don't think what u wrote is not going to happen...😭 how i wish it were just as u wish it to be...😭 but , i think we r in for some unpleasant scenes ever in MKAP , bec according to the new promo P knows about amma's evil plans now...so if the news about her going out of TN is true, then it won't be like she-going-on-her-own-leaving-K-behind-bec-she-felt-insulted...she has endured far greater insult for K and his love like 'face blackening' and its humiliation...so that leaves the 4 options...1) she is thrown out by K himself...(shuddering even to think it )...2)she is thrown out by SS while K looks on either angrily with a broken heart or sadly with a broken heart...3) she is thrown out when K is not at TN with dare threats from amma...4)P leaves on her own when amma threatens her with something like K's life or something like that but first creating hatred in K's heart for her, as amma is perfectly capable of doing that, she is such an evil mother...

K would sniff out all that is required to be exposed only later, otherwise where is the 'diraama'...even now he hasn't been able to see his father's real face, so seeing his mother's real face so soon is not going to be possible... πŸ˜• meanwhile P will live with TC or saxes...she will start working in both the cases, i thinkπŸ˜• 

our only relief in this whole matter is Pearl mam's word that the love would be stronger once this separation kaand is over ...😳

as for K's character getting affected, right now K is seeing P in  a light shown by SS and amma...amma steadfastly supports P and behaves as if she is mutely accepting P's wish that her chokka shouldn't go to dabha which is what SS is saying to K...K didn't fall for it during the night but in the morning he started feeling whether there is any truth in it , that whether P really don't want his mother's recipe to included in the dabha...remember he knows(according to him) that P spoiled the dish...he wants to believe that she didn't do it deliberately but circumstances r forcing him to think again...on top of that he has started to love his dabha and he was mighty upset thinking what would have happened if any customer ate it...and from now onwards he won't see P as pure , always right and all that bec a small speck of dirt has entered his mind which amma was careful to let it linger there by asking him not to question p about the pickle     ...and now onwards the hurtful words directed at P or him will actually hurt him ...so all these feelings r behind K's angry-at-the-same-time-confused behavior towards P...

oh yes, how quickly he fell for amma's manipulation...that is manily bec he has changed a lot ...he has started caring and have feelings for all around him and not just for P...so it was easy for amma to manipulate this soft K...he is seeing his mother continuosly supporting his wife and he is being shown that maybe his wife doesn't approve of the influence of his mother over him...he is bound to doubt P...but the reason is trivial , to some extend πŸ˜• yes, he has completely stopped thinking the alternative ...he is only thinking the way amma wants him to think...

⭐️

dhanya @boldOuchπŸ˜”
dhakarn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

dhanya @boldπŸ˜”

don't worry dear, this i thought of only bec there is a news that P will be out of TN soon...i mean she won't just leave on her own after konwing amma's true colors , will she? πŸ˜•
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

don't worry dear, this i thought of only bec there is a news that P will be out of TN soon...i mean she won't just leave on her own after konwing amma's true colors , will she? πŸ˜•

i still beleive that k will ask her to choose between him and her self respect and she will choose her self respect u know if k will throw her out or if shes thrown infront of him things will ner b the same between kriya she will not trust hi like before somewhere deep in her heart she will always be insecure
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How is the strike line goingπŸ˜ƒ...need some OJ , coffee, tea... fresh croissant

Edited by mia12 - 12 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

I wasn't going to speculate about the seperation since I'm not psyched about it being handled well based on the CVs track record of the past few months ... but according to P. Grey herself its inevitable πŸ˜’

so it got me thinking... under what circumstances would a KP seperation sit well with me without causing further damage to K's character?

aha!!!

what if the seperation is not due to a KP misunderstanding? ... what if it stems from K finally understanding the danger to P and is mad at her for not trusting him with the trutth and is attempting to protect her?

Picture this:

After a few days of Amma continuing to apply her poison K comes home form the dhaba one day in a towering rage after TC finally clue him in an attempt to remind him that P can never wish or cause him harm. He come in shouting for P... is told she's in the kitchen. He goes in and drags her to their room, confronts her & makes her confess...reminds her of the electrocution scene when he had pointed out that it seemed the wire was intentionally rigged. Then he realises that its no longer safe so she has to leave from there for a while for him to get to the root of the plots.

Of course she doesn't want to go but he starts to pack her clothes, come out in the hall with her suitcase... she's running after him begging him to stop the madness... that she doesn't want to leave... but he tells her in front of everyone that he doesn't need her help since he finally understands what has been going on... orders a driver to take her to her father's house ( 🀒i hate that but what to do? πŸ˜› locations are limited in the show). The resident evil doers are all silently congratulating themselves for finally achiveing their goal of seperating KP.

Then in the following days, since K doesn't appear to be too broken up about P leaving ( since he's undercover having phone contact with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) his family begins to gloat that they were correct all along... See he CAN survive without her...K cryptically tells them that he doesn't want to hear her name on their lips ... that he feels betrayed & angry & hurt because he wasn't able to figure things out before now. RED thinking that he's referring to P start to lower their masks. ... maybe Amma uses this opportunity to introduce the possibility of another girl etc etc...and K plays along with them, setting verbal traps for them to further incriminate themselves.

Who knows, maybe K's long buried & forgotten instincts of sniffing out trouble is re- awakened and he realises that the dhaba does not suit him, but since he owes SS the loan, he'll stay focused, repay the loan and save enough capital to start up a detective business πŸ˜›

In the mean time, P is sad & worried because K is keeping her out of the loop of what is going on in TN. He's disillusioned with her that inspite of her repeated assurances that she trusts him a lot, she didn't confide in him. So she tries her best to convince him and uses the time to focus on herself and do some soul searching... maybe starts writting for the newspaper again or something... 

There... how hard was that? Seperation achieved, further damage to KP characters averted.

but hey!... whats does it matter what I want since I dont count towards the ratings?  and seeing that TV just aired epi 380 and the cast was celebrating the 400th epi, they might have shot the scenes for the track already so I'm not hoping for the best.

Very good.. Yemiii
but I seriously doubt that CVs will think so nicely!!

but yours was a delight! :-)