So KriYa IS seperating... What if ?

Posted: 12 years ago

I wasn't going to speculate about the seperation since I'm not psyched about it being handled well based on the CVs track record of the past few months ... but according to P. Grey herself its inevitable πŸ˜’

so it got me thinking... under what circumstances would a KP seperation sit well with me without causing further damage to K's character?

aha!!!

what if the seperation is not due to a KP misunderstanding? ... what if it stems from K finally understanding the danger to P and is mad at her for not trusting him with the trutth and is attempting to protect her?

Picture this:

After a few days of Amma continuing to apply her poison K comes home form the dhaba one day in a towering rage after TC finally clue him in an attempt to remind him that P can never wish or cause him harm. He come in shouting for P... is told she's in the kitchen. He goes in and drags her to their room, confronts her & makes her confess...reminds her of the electrocution scene when he had pointed out that it seemed the wire was intentionally rigged. Then he realises that its no longer safe so she has to leave from there for a while for him to get to the root of the plots.

Of course she doesn't want to go but he starts to pack her clothes, come out in the hall with her suitcase... she's running after him begging him to stop the madness... that she doesn't want to leave... but he tells her in front of everyone that he doesn't need her help since he finally understands what has been going on... orders a driver to take her to her father's house ( 🀒i hate that but what to do? πŸ˜› locations are limited in the show). The resident evil doers are all silently congratulating themselves for finally achiveing their goal of seperating KP.

Then in the following days, since K doesn't appear to be too broken up about P leaving ( since he's undercover having phone contact with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) his family begins to gloat that they were correct all along... See he CAN survive without her...K cryptically tells them that he doesn't want to hear her name on their lips ... that he feels betrayed & angry & hurt because he wasn't able to figure things out before now. RED thinking that he's referring to P start to lower their masks. ... maybe Amma uses this opportunity to introduce the possibility of another girl etc etc...and K plays along with them, setting verbal traps for them to further incriminate themselves.

Who knows, maybe K's long buried & forgotten instincts of sniffing out trouble is re- awakened and he realises that the dhaba does not suit him, but since he owes SS the loan, he'll stay focused, repay the loan and save enough capital to start up a detective business πŸ˜›

In the mean time, P is sad & worried because K is keeping her out of the loop of what is going on in TN. He's disillusioned with her that inspite of her repeated assurances that she trusts him a lot, she didn't confide in him. So she tries her best to convince him and uses the time to focus on herself and do some soul searching... maybe starts writting for the newspaper again or something... 

There... how hard was that? Seperation achieved, further damage to KP characters averted.

but hey!... whats does it matter what I want since I dont count towards the ratings?  and seeing that TV just aired epi 380 and the cast was celebrating the 400th epi, they might have shot the scenes for the track already so I'm not hoping for the best.

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
wow yaar tat was really good... it wud have been soo much beta this way...
oh you Yemi!!!!!πŸ˜†

all that lovely imagination and then the postulating that its all for no good!!!!πŸ˜’

Listen - ur scenario , whilst honestly speaking i think just may be wishful, is still a million times more creative and well thought out than the makers!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Baaki we'll just have to wait and see - but I for one am looking forward to the angst to comeπŸ˜›

After all, its an excuse for a wicked  kiss and make up too, right!!!πŸ˜›
yemi sis u r right i wish all this happen what u thought bt as episodes r shot bt then also hope they shld have done like this love kriya alot and always want them to b together love them
A brilliant scenario..we all have been wanting KP to play along with Amma's games...but the thing is...I DON'T THINK THE CVS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SHOW THIS...OR EVEN WANT TO SHOW KRISHNA AS CLEVER..

Apart from this scenario...There is another scenario wherein P herself walks out of the house...like she was about to before she confessed her love for K...rather than K throwing her out or K standing there silently while P is thrown out by the thakurs..that will butcher K's character for me...even if later on KP come back together...

I so much prefer your scenario...it would be so much more refreshing to see this...rather than the usual husband misunderstanding the wife...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but I doubt it will happen πŸ˜•πŸ€”
Better outcome and at least unpredicatable as to what we may have in store...Dont want it to go down the same routine of saas bahu confrontation as its been done to death...Kitchen politics they have to stay away from but since bigamy track they've continued to ploy the same old, same old..

But will comment later
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

oh you Yemi!!!!!πŸ˜†

all that lovely imagination and then the postulating that its all for no good!!!!πŸ˜’ what to do? I had to get it off my chest πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Listen - ur scenario , whilst honestly speaking i think just may be wishful, is still a million times more creative and well thought out than the makers!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Most of us in the forum have a lot more creative ideas than the makers but sadly, they dont listen to us much πŸ€” 

Baaki we'll just have to wait and see - but I for one am looking forward to the angst to comeπŸ˜› If handled well, there is potential for some good fireworks... i guess it depends on which side of the trust spectrum one stands with regards to the CVs... Me, I 'm on the low end TongueπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

After all, its an excuse for a wicked  kiss and make up too, right!!!πŸ˜› Wicked ? they better !!!!!
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
muwahss yemi brilliant hmm nice scenario I really hope peral mam read this post of yours if someone got her email id just email her its marvellous
Oh!my yems!hw much i wish ths to happen. .story wl hv d grtst trps witout having any damage to d charactrs also
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

A brilliant scenario..we all have been wanting KP to play along with Amma's games...but the thing is...I DON'T THINK THE CVS ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO SHOW THIS...OR EVEN WANT TO SHOW KRISHNA AS CLEVER.. ...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Apart from this scenario...There is another scenario wherein P herself walks out of the house...like she was about to before she confessed her love for K...rather than K throwing her out or K standing there silently while P is thrown out by the thakurs..that will butcher K's character for me...even if later on KP come back together... this is what we're all afraid of... the 1st major blemish on KP characters was during KN-A marriage where they showed K backing off just because KN branished his gun... then they made them stand there and watch without doing anything ?!?!?!? Then they showed P leading her sister to KN's room ?!?!?!?!?!?! From that point on, both characters has slowly taken a downward trajectory especially K and if the underlined happens, it will be the final straw for fans πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I so much prefer your scenario...it would be so much more refreshing to see this...rather than the usual husband misunderstanding the wife...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but I doubt it will happen πŸ˜•πŸ€”