winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering, do any of you guys think Dhawal prescene in the show is for comical purposes? Or do u think he is a negative character in the making?

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I've only recently started watching SNS and Dhawal seems like a good guy but, from what I have seen so far,  I have the feeling that he may turn negative in future and try to get more control of the Modi business. I certainly hope not but you never know - he does seem to listen to his Urmila fayi and she will probably try to fill him with such greedy ideas!

I would prefer it if he was a positive funny character - we could do with some nice laughs that aren't at the expense of anyone. Edited by A-A-S - 12 years ago
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A-A-S

I have the feeling that he may turn negative in future and try to get more control of the Modi business. I certainly hope not but you never know - he does seem to listen to his Urmila fayi and she will probably try to fill him with such greedy ideas!

I would prefer it if he was a positive funny character - we could do with some nice laughs that aren't at the expense of anyone. 

Yeah I think the Gopi and Ahem kalkari will back fire , so Urmi will turn her attention on Dhawal  to get revenge on the Modis. .
I would prefer him to be a postive character, but suppose it would be intresting to see him as an negative character. It would make a change from the Rashi and Urmi duo.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is he not a -ve charater infact he is male version of gopi looks bit comical
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: winter30

I was wondering, do any of you guys think Dhawal prescene in the show is for comical purposes? Or do u think he is a negative character in the making?

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

i dont think he is for comical purpose...i feel that he is acting as comical...today or tom ...these kalakaries will end...and we need a new villain...

i feel that he purposefully went to kinjal's friend's house to get into the modi industries...