India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Dhawal

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I was wondering, do any of you guys think Dhawal prescene in the show is for comical purposes? Or do u think he is a negative character in the making?

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hi,

I've only recently started watching SNS and Dhawal seems like a good guy but, from what I have seen so far,  I have the feeling that he may turn negative in future and try to get more control of the Modi business. I certainly hope not but you never know - he does seem to listen to his Urmila fayi and she will probably try to fill him with such greedy ideas!

I would prefer it if he was a positive funny character - we could do with some nice laughs that aren't at the expense of anyone. 

Edited by A-A-S - 15 May 2011 at 4:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30Poojaa_P

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

I have the feeling that he may turn negative in future and try to get more control of the Modi business. I certainly hope not but you never know - he does seem to listen to his Urmila fayi and she will probably try to fill him with such greedy ideas!

I would prefer it if he was a positive funny character - we could do with some nice laughs that aren't at the expense of anyone. 

Yeah I think the Gopi and Ahem kalkari will back fire , so Urmi will turn her attention on Dhawal  to get revenge on the Modis. .
I would prefer him to be a postive character, but suppose it would be intresting to see him as an negative character. It would make a change from the Rashi and Urmi duo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
is he not a -ve charater infact he is male version of gopi looks bit comical
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

I was wondering, do any of you guys think Dhawal prescene in the show is for comical purposes? Or do u think he is a negative character in the making?

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

i dont think he is for comical purpose...i feel that he is acting as comical...today or tom ...these kalakaries will end...and we need a new villain...

i feel that he purposefully went to kinjal's friend's house to get into the modi industries...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniDreamSz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index