Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
every one is becoming dr is it so easy to be decided n be one, she could gain her confidence work won't that be more suitable rather than dr
mom2gurls thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rockyman09

Being a newbie i haven't made  many posts bt what i seriously feel is that being a doctor is not only the last solution for anandi😒. I hv read many posts and majority want her to be a doctor bt according to my point of view  in today's world one has a lot of career options and these different and innovative options can make one more successful and famous both in proffesional and social life😊. Turning into a doctor is not  the only option and as anandi is shown abt 23 years  in the show  as anandi and jagya are of abt same age😕 now if anandi goes for mbbs it will take her nxt 5 years to become a doctor and by that time she would turn 28/29😕 Doing mbbs would be like  Again wasting her next  five years to jst show her  capability to her moron husband jagya😡. Instead she should  now do something different and more big than that idiot jagya as we all know that anandi is very talented from her chilhood😳 .  This would teach jagya a nice tight lesson because he is very proud of being a doctor😡 and now if anandi does something big and different than jagya that would kill his arrogant nature and will hurt his  giant  man egoistic nature😎 thus making him realize that being to mumbai and to be doctor is not  the  only biggest sucess in the world.😊

Totally, she doesnt have to be a doctor...she could become get her degreee in healthcare administration and RUN THE HOSPITAL...or better yet...run this one and open another...and hire jagya and gauri as her employee😲