Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Guys its not Sanya its SANAYA..!! πŸ˜†  And i must say that these promos are even more better than the first one.. πŸ˜

Point taken 😊 Will never miss that A or would rather call her San
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraPari

OMG you also have ATN . dont you they  slplit zee and Sp's Shows ? arghh i hate it. thank god  i dont have that anymore. but i dont believe that they will air it. you might have to call them. because my sis called them to air one of her fav show.

and i dont know about Mississauga but in montreal you can get a satelite connection 20 $ a month. all the channels. they also have SP..  and its not through ATN. 

Thanks for the information Sarah , please let me know the name of the company .
ATN will definitely show but will start much later may be after a week or so . 

I will have to rely on  YOUTUBE mainly
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Sara!
I know what you are trying to say but no, you can not say that Shravan was Arnav in the end.  (my pov)

I think that Shravan at the end shares some characteristics with Arnav but they aren't the same.  They are succcessful men but I think that's where it ends.  Kind of like four walls make up a room but doesn't mean that all rooms are the same.  Really depends what their function is and what is in them.  And of course, just because Arnav might end up with a with a wife he adores, doesn't mean Arnav will be Shravan. 

There will always be only one Shravan Jaiswal. 
sunaina02 thumbnail

Yes,

There will be only one Shravan Jaisawal

This is an iconic character and Barun Sobti has full justice to it. He has given his 200 percent into ths character .

There are 100s of rich  and arrogant business tycoons thrown across all the serials and channels  but can you name another Shravan .

Shravan  was the most lovable devil of  television .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing anam !! love d pics !
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! achanak se pictures ki bauchar!!! im loving it!!!😊😊 (looks like they have shot quite a lot for the show)also the storyline is interesting...

thanks Anam for the article and the pics😊😊
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is looking more smart in this serial than BHPH...
Naah I guess these are barun's...Mr. 'win at all costs' will not smilethis much.
There is an article too - 

Gear up for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Sometimes the last person you'd want to live with is the only person you cannot live without. STAR Plus presents an intense love-hate relationship between two individuals in a new perspective, highlighting the dilemma of how they cannot do without one another, and at the same time cannot be with each other. Catch 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' starting June 6th, Mon-Fri at 8 pm.

Discuss here

'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' is a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate. Khushi and Arnav have diametrically opposite ideologies. If Khushi believes in means, Arnav believes only in ends. Khushi's relationships are the most important to her, whereas Arnav believes all people come with a price and can be manipulated for one's benefit. Khushi, an 18 year old from UP, is simple, rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass. She stands for what she believes in, and never lets go of her inculcated values. She will not change herself to conform to people's shallow expectations. In stark contrast, Arnav is a 28 year old self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man who believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no consideration for relationships and no qualms for using & manipulating people as pawns to achieve his ambitions. As the story progresses, their love-hate relationship witnesses a series of dramatic conflicts. While Arnav constantly tries to break Khushi's steadfast morals just in order to prove to himself that he can control everyone; Khushi on the other hand, tries to always follow her values & morals.

Produced by Panglosean Entertainment Private Limited, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon stars seasoned actors Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti essaying the lead roles of Khushi and Arnav respectively. Apart from the leads, the ensemble cast also has many well-known actors from the industry like Abha Parmar, Tuhina Vora, Daljeet Kaur Banot, Abhaas Mehta, Sanjay Batra, Deepali Pansare and Akshay Dogra. While producers Rajesh Chaddha and Gul Khan have lent their expertise to the show, director Nissar Parvez and his talented crew have infused fresh energy into the story with some aesthetically shot scenes in the classic locales of Lucknow.

Catch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon starting June 6th, Mon-Fri at 8 pm only on Star Plus! 

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AHHH...!!! Barun attackkk...!!😍 he looks so hot...!!! He actually doesn't look too bad with this girl...😳 Can't wait to watch him back on the screen
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovely pics!!!! look at the looks he is giving in each and every pic...such a variety πŸ˜†πŸ˜†the last solo pic of his reminds me of shravan ...πŸ˜›