Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much for sharing!  I also shared in Barun's FC and credited you for the articles and photos!  Thanks so much!!
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
check mjht forum for more pics..

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692396

that dargah scene reminds me of 1st saavan mandir scene..Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

HQ vids yayyy... i m gna make some sigs NOWWW...

@2nd promo: barun's looks are so similar to aditya of jwm., only our arnav is arrogant and moneyminded, and i loved it...

@3rd promo: do i even hav to say how it is!!! "khareed lo uss aadmi ko" what an isshhtyleee... :p i loved that dialogue a lottt... i can imagine sabzi family drooling in sc..

@red-Right on geetu 😉😆😛
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Some solo Barun pics

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for these!  He looks freaking GORGEOUS.  Damn.
abfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
damn hot pics yr...dey r breathtkng:):):)kash ankita hoti to kya hi baat hoti...thanks fr posting..
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OHH...EMMM...GEEE...

i looovvveee those pics... is that barun in 2nd to 5th pics???!!!! what have thay done to his eyes!!! what have they done to his hair!!! me likes it though.. thanks a lot anam, for posting them...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He looks GORGEOUS.  Sabji family is looking forward to IPKKKD.
Originally posted by: sunaina02

WOW - it will run Monday - Friday . That is very good.

Unfortunately I do  not know what timing they would chose for broadcasting in Canada. Here SP comes through ATN.

Any Canadian here ????

Hope it doesnt get a slot , which will be impossible for me to watch .

OMG you also have ATN . dont you they  slplit zee and Sp's Shows ? arghh i hate it. thank god  i dont have that anymore. but i dont believe that they will air it. you might have to call them. because my sis called them to air one of her fav show.

and i dont know about Mississauga but in montreal you can get a satelite connection 20 $ a month. all the channels. they also have SP..  and its not through ATN. 

I Remember the Last episode episode of  BHPH. A Loving husband trying to take care of his wife. Performing his duties,  all dressed up for work,  that husband who was always immature , never took anything seriously his Dad always called him "Nalyaq", his family including his wife wanted him to be  a person who is very  determined, hard-working.  they wanted him to take care of his responsibilities  , His wife who loved him the most her biggest  motive was to make him responsible, she took all the blames. she Was called greedy when she asked for 25 Lacs for her divorce.  by the end of the story she turned her husband arround. he was totally changed. a responsible and respective  man. exactly how she  wanted him to be . but unfortunately she had forgetten everything . but what was there " Shravan " we can also call him Arnav Now .

why?

According to Promos and Articles, Arnav is a  business Tycoon  occupied with his work. No emotions for others. isnt how eveyone wanted shravan to be. (not the emotions Part) when he was immature. he met few incidents in which he couldnt take care of the situation tried to solve them as he could but they turned worst. and he was reminded that he is Naylayaq. he doesnt work. he cant take his responsibilties. but what happend at the end .After facing all this he turned into a Responsibile Person. (Emotions part) Almost two years past his marriage. his wife lost her memory. As we all know these  Complications  can turn people arround. 
can we say that  He has tuned into Arnav ?😕
PS: i am not really good at writing and stuff. sorry its not really clear that what i was trying to say. i hope you all understand what i ment !