Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sangeeta9

3rd promo:

Barun looks too good here..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCPkpt6SQ[/YOUTUBE]

credits to charmee_sammy

Here, I agree with you sangeeta...Barun is looking damn handsome in golf suite and with those glasses on looking extremely cute and too too too Good!!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun to aisa hi hai ! He is not only extremely good looking but talented too. I have rarely seen any actor on TV who can do comedy and romance with the same ease.

I should also appreciate Sanya- she is looking very different from her Gunjan avatar and  has aptly slipped into the role of a simple next-door girl. I am sure , some stunning transformed modern-lloking scenes of  her is awaiting us.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
WOW - it will run Monday - Friday . That is very good.

Unfortunately I do  not know what timing they would chose for broadcasting in Canada. Here SP comes through ATN.

Any Canadian here ????

Hope it doesnt get a slot , which will be impossible for me to watch .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
EHQ people thanks to Arnab

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIgf8bsQB_I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtTwLl6dHo[/YOUTUBE]

The tagline is " Jab pyar aur nafrat ho saath toh phir is pyar ko kya naam doon" 
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These Promos Are Really Very Interesting..Barun as usual He Is Handsome and Will Act Decently (Nothing to Tell coz Everyone Knows abt Him)...
Dont know Abt Sanya till Now...But Here in the Promo She Looks Quite Good and Nice...Lets See How This Jodi and Show Rocks...All the Best..
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HQ vids yayyy... i m gna make some sigs NOWWW...

@2nd promo: barun's looks are so similar to aditya of jwm., only our arnav is arrogant and moneyminded, and i loved it...

@3rd promo: do i even hav to say how it is!!! "khareed lo uss aadmi ko" what an isshhtyleee... :p i loved that dialogue a lottt... i can imagine sabzi family drooling in sc..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys its not Sanya its SANAYA..!! 😆  And i must say that these promos are even more better than the first one.. 😍
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Gear up for Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is a story of LOVE that happens to Khushi and Arnav who constantly HATE each other.

Khushi is a modest girl who basks in the love and care of her quaint family in Lucknow, who run a Halwai shop. She strongly believes in Devi Maa, truth, honesty and the goodness of people. Arnav is the richest man in Delhi, who redefines affluence as a Garment tycoon. All that matters for him is success, money and power. His life has no place for God and Goodness.

Their first encounter in Lucknow is disastrous. Arnav mistakes Khushi to be an opportunist and shatters her reputation. Only the intervention of Shyam, a very charismatic man, saves her the taunts and molestation from the local goons. As a result of Arnav's actions, Khushi has to leave her hometown with her elder sister, Payal and live with her Bua in Delhi. Arnav and Khushi's tryst with each other continues in Delhi too.
In an unusual twist of fate, Khushi by mistake ends up damaging Arnav's expensive car. Arnav blames her again and she promises to pay him back for the damages.

Khushi now has no option but to find work to honor her commitment to Arnav, and that too she has to find a suitable job without even being acquainted with the ways of Delhi. Shyam again comes to her rescue and finds her a placement.

But to Khushi's horror, she ends up working in Arnav's office. And this marks the start of a journey filled with tremendous battle of wills, hatred, adjustments, attraction and love.

Khushi likes Shyam who appears to be an erudite and rooted character as opposed to Aranv.  She thinks of him a friend while Shyam is truly besotted with her and has ulterior motives which Khushi is unaware of.

Herein begins the tryst of relationships where this seemingly romantic love triangle gets its edge and a surprise twist. Due to the irony of fate; the eternal star crossed lovers – Arnav and Khushi are put into situations where they battle their emotions and feelings; where they come face to face again for sake of their cherished relationships, their family. The misunderstandings ensue, the passions collide, and there is pain and betrayal; desire and desertion; promises and commitments...

It is a story of love which can not be decoded in simple terms. When it looks like a love story of hate, the passion brings them together...when it looks like love will conquer all odds; the destiny plays its cards. The characters in this story are motivated by different forms of love which further propels the Arnav and Khushi "love" story.  The question one is left asking is that will the opposites get bound by attraction or will hatred push the chasm between them even more? Will the last person they want to be with will be the same person they cannot be without? And what will be of this "love"?

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav & Khushi

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg... love the track... love the pics more.. where are this pics from, is there another promo?

jab pyaar milega nafrat se, i love tge tagline...