Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Discussion from BHPH Forum... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for posting this!

They're showing both these promos with much regularity on SP right now. It makes me really excited, because Barun looks just fabulous and Sanaya's character is shaping up to be one I think I will love! :D Can't wait until this starts.
ohh god!! two new promos...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i didnt login to IF for few hours, and TWO new promos? where is the link for third promo??

so my friend was somewhat right, god knows if she really watched or made up the story, anyways, i am gonna say thanks to her.. also thanks a lot shashazmohit, for posting it here, and thank u su n charmee_sammy for the links..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ohh no, i am dying to make sigs on the new promo, but i hav night duty today๐Ÿ˜’, will try to catch up tomorrow...
Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago
3rd promo:

Barun looks too good here..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaCPkpt6SQ[/YOUTUBE]

credits to charmee_sammy
Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago
guys, is there something wrong with barun's voice in 2nd promo, that meeting one, his voice is different, i like his original voice a lot, 3rd promo has his voice though, i hav been listening to his voice, trying to analyse.. i waant HQ promo,, if anyone has link, plz plz post it asap
credit: P.Srinvas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani

Four Lion Films and Panglosean Entertainment's upcoming prime time love story Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is all geared to present a love story but with a difference.

Our source says, "The story will focus on the lives of Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti and his sister played by Daljit Kaur. The story is set against the backdrop of Lucknow wherein how their life changes when they meet their right match. The relationship between Daljit and Barun who play brother and sister of almost same age will be one of the highlights of the show. Daljit will be essaying a very complex character of a physically challenged girl who walks with a limp. But this weakness will not be a barrier in her life as she will be her brother's strength and his motivating factor. Barun will be a young business tycoon in the show and his sister will also be associated with him in his business. They belong to a higher class of society and what happens when they meet their perfect match who belongs to the other class of society. Other than this Akshay Dogra and Abhaas Mehta are also part of the show. Abhaas will play a lawyer who is very positive and practical. He falls in love with Sanaya. But later his character will turn grey when he comes to know that Sanaya loves Barun and not him."

We spoke to Abhaas Mehta who says, "We have already started shooting for the show and I am very happy to be part of the show but I can't reveal anything about the show right now."

We also spoke to producer Nissar Parvez who said, "As the name suggests it is a love track. But you will have to wait till the launch to know more about the show."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1691569

Originally posted by sangeeta9

guys, is there something wrong with barun's voice in 2nd promo, that meeting one, his voice is different, i like his original voice a lot, 3rd promo has his voice though, i hav been listening to his voice, trying to analyse.. i waant HQ promo,, if anyone has link, plz plz post it asap

ya...me too found his voice odd in that meeting scene ๐Ÿ˜• but what im really loving is, the promos are being shown atleast once in every break...finally sp has begun publicizing the show properly๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for sharing!!Good quality promo will clearly tell how his voice is!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am flipping dying watching these promos!  They don't air them here.  Barun is so unShravan, me like so far.