Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
polly u r rite...sagars made their own history in prc...it made me laugh...but on the other and it was true that if they only followed history then they couldn't make a popular drama...remember history lovers like us are not even a percentage of the viewers...normal viewers are not aware of history much..so dramatization is needed to draw their attraction 
but ya they had done so many blunders in prc that i lost my interest...
b4 marriage the love track of prc and sanyo was justified for the shake of drama otherwise they couldn't be able to run a 3 years long drama..
but i wondered why they didn't show a sr of prc and sanyo??..they destroyed the probability of prc having a son in this way
and at last we all know sanyogita did jahar and put herself into fire
aur idhar sagarwale kya dikhaya??prc mar gaya to sanyo k ankh bandh ho gaye😆😡
i want in cgm sagars do make a perfect combination of drama and history
and please show some romance and ofcourse sr😉
warna pata chala vindusar ko C apne mantra se banaya hai🤣

what say
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Polly and Jhum

u both are right...My interest in Prc was lost when they showed PRC killing Udal and that 2 a teenaged PRC...I have whole Alha khand by Jagnik and my mama sings Alha very well...so i'm very much attached to it since my childhood...Udal was not killed by Prc, he was killed by someone else, i think some senapati of Prc...and at that  tym woh nihattha tha...PRC has 2 children-a daughter named Bela who was married to Parmar's son Brahma...but Prc was able to bring her back to Ajmer...and he had a son Parath...but sagar's didn't show that...Malkhaan was a a cousin of Alha-udal, he was killed by Prc and that too by a trait...sagar's didn't show that...they showed PRC as god...jaise ki woh kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakta, we all are human beings everyone has some good and bad properties...i'm not offending anyone...i just mean to show the truth to public...alha - udal Prc they were almost of same age, according to me😊

And, Prc had other wives too, i read it somewhere, i'm forgetting her name😕...sanyogita was the youngest wife of PRC...kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta tha whether i'm watching PRC or Laila Majnu😉😆
Anyways, i'm not offending anyone, i mean 2 say that if u r making a historical show, an automatic responsibilty is there...baki maker's fiction to fix karte hain and sagar's History or Mytho ko...they are the Rajnikant of Hindi serials😆...nothing is impossible 4 them😆 
Edited by Historylover - 12 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jhum
after sanyogita's swayamvar...Prc ne aisa ghoda bhagaya tha ki seedhe Delhi jaakar hi ruka tha...and side by side ek bahut bada yudh Kannauj and Delhi ke sena ke beech hua tha...but sagar's ne toh unhe 3 mahine tak jungle ghumaya tha😆...story aagey badhi hi nahi😉 kabhi woh uska dupatta lekar bhaagta tha kabhi jhumka...woh track itna pakau tha🤢...best part ko worst bana diya😡...itni akal toh aam public mein bhi hai😆...Prc ka saara budget Ramayan mein laga diya tha unhone shayad😉😆 when they showed the big battle of Ghori and Prc...gin ke 4 sainik they dono ki sena ko mila ke🤣...us se achhi mujhe cartoon film lagi thi Prc ki😉😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jhum & Bhargavi:
   dramatization ki bhi koi limits hoti hai, ok. i watched PRC coz i wanted tp know more abt dis character since he was d last Hindu king of india & his death paved d way 4 permanent Muslim rule in d country. but wat d sagar's showed was total bullshit. dey completely ruined an xtremly promising show. & regarding Sanyogita's jauhar, dey cud hv used animation or a dummy ( but not a body double of course !!), dat wud hv been so much authentic !! & cuming to d swayambhar, d actual thing took place inside d palace in d royal hall while sagar's showd it in d open. gosh !! at tyms i used to feel dat i'm watching a Balaji Telefilms product !!
         & i dont know abt PRC's daughter, i only knew abt his son.

@ jhum: wat wer u saying abt sr betwn PRC & sanyogita ? sr mane ki?
RoseFairy thumbnail
sr means suhag rat...ful sajya...sagars deprived us in that way😉

bhargu..ya i also read that prc had 3 wives but those source are not authentic...actually as i said in history there are lot's of controversy...and i also heard prc had a daughter too..but its controversial too...but that was sure that he had a son...and it was from sanyo...
uff bhargu i remember those days while prc and sanyo was running away from jaychand's army...t was so boring track that i stopped watching prc those days...and after that they destroyed war of tarain track...there were two wars in1191 & in 1192 respectively...but as far as i can remember there was only 1 war or cartoon of war...samarsing was killed in battle field not in that way as they showed ..hw funny...and samar and pratha was a son too named kalyan whr was he??in front of prc samar was looked as a sick  patient😆

Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
ohh god!! u really wanted dat?? i mean u r not satisfied watching sr multiple tyms in saas-bahu sagas ??😉
RoseFairy thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

ohh god!! u really wanted dat?? i mean u r not satisfied watching sr multiple tyms in saas-bahu sagas ??😉

ofcourse i want that...i find historical romance are more passionate attractive and desparate than those saas-bahu shows..and ghisa pita love story...m waiting for something like that in cgm...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhum_86

ofcourse i want that...i find historical romance are more passionate attractive and desparate than those saas-bahu shows..and ghisa pita love story...m waiting for something like that in cgm...

rimpy01 thumbnail
ANAS❤️❤️❤️RASHID⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️😳
Moner_Radio thumbnail
welcum to d CGM forum rimpy 🤗!! & plz use smaller font size, it's easy on d eyes den.