Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok m posting vry late in dis thread,lvd reading opinion of all u guys bt agreed wid those who prefered a new face..in my opinion new face wid complexion n attitude of rushi wud b more acceptable rather than others whom v already know😊
awesum topic⭐️
Historylover thumbnail
@ Jhum
Yes Aru I have read that time travel of yours and rinku in the faltu cc corner😆 
Don't worry...rushi will be there in the show 4 longer time...remember few episodes back...before CGM's training session Chanakya said ' itna samay nahi hai ki hum uske bade hone ki pratiksha karein' so i think rushi ko leke they have a long term plan😊 

@ Viks
I guess u r a vikrant Massey fan😊 i agree and i feel that after a replacement or a leap or a after a year or two indian serial makers lose their focus and grip over the story...which is the most imp...
Everybody is talking a lot abt Mishal here so i won't a miss a chance either😆 after his track ended in LTL story is running into various directions...writer himself doesn't know what he/she is writing😕 and where the story is moving...these things lead 2 destruction of the show...even kalavati is missing...don't know what they are up to.
   I think writers should stick to the basic plot of the story...oops correction...indian serials don't have a plot🤣  that's why i prefer watching historical shows only hoping that they'll have a definite ending😛  But, even i stopped watching JKR after ulka's departure...i found many things hard 2 digest sometimes😉

Love,
Bhargavi😊
fuzzyface thumbnail
@history lover I stopped watching JKR after Ulka's exit but she is back an adivasi, which is kind of weird coz you know she was the poster child for Jhansi Ki Rani. I am not disregarding Kartika but Ulka had  a spark that lit up the spirit of Laxmi Bai.

Having said that this boy Rushi was a great choice by the makers, he's done very well. But better not get attached to the actor coz you know they will replace him, I mean if the Mauryan empire needs to be established, then  the boy has to grow up.
So I agree with all of you, a new face will bring  freshness and will be better than someone already known coz then we will start compairing their old characters.

@tintiny any info on moghuls, very much interested in my ancestors.
Historylover thumbnail
@ Fuzzyface

yup...that track was really very hard to digest...they could have casted some other girl for that role...audience are not an idiot, they should keep it in mind.

And yes, personally i don't get attached to any actor (except Johnny depp😆)but u know some people get very concerned abt few actors or pairs...i still remember how people criticized Anas and sheetal in PRC...ofcourse i've seen kritika she is awesome in JKR, it's not an easy task 2 play Lakshmibai...but what i feel is that story is not focused anymore...same thing happened during PRC...actually i feel it's fault of creatives not actor's. Bechaare actors have to listen everything coz they are onscreen😆 But, if the script is interesting and tight i'm sure people will watch it even after leap...and we shouldn't forget that change is the law of nature😃
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@.

@tintiny any info on moghuls, very much interested in my ancestors.

Greatest amongst the Moghuls was Akbar the great.  He may have been illiterate but a visionery none the less!!  I think he was the first ruler of Indian subcontinent who saw a secular India.  Peaceful coexistence of all religion.  He was the first man to foresee to rule this country he has to become one of them, hence he started marrying hindu & christian princesses...allowing them to practice their own religion but again it was Akbar who had given a dictum that the royal princesses of his household cannot marry people down their rank...this he did because his own brother-in-law often revolted against him and Akbar had to forgive him taking his sister into consideration...hence the royal princesses never got married as all men were below the rank of the Moghul Emperor...It was Aurangazeb who finally lifted this ban, the very same man who was most probably the worst of the Moghuls...there you go Fuzzy, I hope I could make you happy ...Love Tin
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agar Chandragupt bada hoga...tou dhanand buddha nai hoga?
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is already big, he will only get older
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesuash

Adult CGM have to be tall, with dark complexion (Cause Rushi has dark complexion here)& must be rough & tough looking guy,as we know chandragupt was not in born prince like prithwiraj & he struggled a lot.ohhh!one more thing he must be with intense deep eyes,with lots of expressions.😍😍😍
Now i am totally confused who will be the adult CGM😕?????😕???😕????😕

Rohit Khurana... 😊Day Dreaming
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

My requirements are that whoever is cast in the role be talented, have a great voice and be physically fit.  The actor needs to act!  Because I am certain the role of CGM is not just about blank stares and mumbling dialogue.  The actor needs to be able to pronounce clearly the words he is saying.  They should cast someone whose presence can bring charisma on screen.  I don't know much about Indian tv actors but so far the casting of CGM has not disappointed me & i hope in casting the older CGM, the producers really look for someone who is able to have the charisma that can capture the viewers imagination!!!  Like the actor who is cast as Chanakya is able to do so.   

Required for role of CGM: 
A handsome, talented, charismatic, physically fit actor. 

ya, but 4 dat dey need to bring up a fresh new face, coz actors lyk Anas, Rajat or Gurmeet wud get typecast if dey try to play dis role & d rest wont fit into d age category 4 dis role. & since dey r all establised actors, dey also hv to gv much effort to cum out of der previously played roles. a newbie wont hv any such probs. so in my opinion, d sagar's need to go on a manhunt thru out d country to find a suitable guy 4 dis role, & select sum1 who has a theatrical background wid him so dat his performance matches d viewer's expectations.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 @ Bhargavi:
i too used to watch PRC & den i stopped watching it 4 d same reasons as mentioned by u. i mean, d concept was wrong 4m d initial stage itself, i remember clearly dat Sanyogita was 5yrs younger to PRC initially, den how cum she goes 4 a trip to dat Shiv temple on religious pretext? coz according to history, PRC defeated & killed d king of Gujrat at d age of 13, so all dis incidents happened b4 dis war ( let's suppose 1yr ago, wen PRC was 12yrs old), so dat means Sanyogita was only 8-9 yrs old den. den how cum she goes out on a trip all alone especially in those days wen d society was extremely conservative towards girls, specially princesses? & add to dis, dat d role was portrayed by a girl who was actually older to rajat in real lyf !!

gvn d social conditions prevelant dat tym, its next to impossible dat dey hv met each other b4 marriage. according to history, PRC had already becum d king of delhi, wen 1day a wandering poet came to his court & narrated to him d stunning beauty of d princess of Kannauj who according to dat poet, was d most beautiful princess in d country dat tym. PRC fell in luv wid her despite d fact dat d king of Kannauj was his declared enemy & decided to marry her. On d other hand, in Kannauj, d same thing happend wid Sanyogita. A wandering poet narrated to her d courage, valor & handsum looks of PRC & Sanyogita immediately fell in luv wid him & decided to marry him. & wat happened is history. but serial me kya dikhya woh to mujhe kuch samajh me hi nahi aaya.

similarly impossible was Sanyogita's going to Ajmer to attend PRC's sister's wedding, for d same reasons of course. den how cum d sagar's showed dat?

next cums Md.Ghori. wen he attacked India, by dat tym PRC is already married to Sanyogita & he also had a son wen he died (according to history) . but i wonder if sagar's ever showed his son. coz according to d show, wen ghori attacked india, even den he has running behind Sanyogita. & evry tym dey meet, dey sing "kasam pyar ki kasam, kabhi naa juda honge hum". why??

& den d final blunder. according to history, PRC was killed on d battle field itself by Md. Ghori who den went on to defeat & kill Jaichand & den conquer & loot india & den return back to his own land leaving his slave to take charge of his newly conquered country. den how cum d sagar's show PRC being taken captive by ghori along wid his frnd who den kill themselves aftr killing d sultan? why? just to glorify PRC ?