Who should be adult CGM?????? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Adult CGM have to be tall, with dark complexion (Cause Rushi has dark complexion here)& must be rough & tough looking guy,as we know chandragupt was not in born prince like prithwiraj & he struggled a lot.ohhh!one more thing he must be with intense deep eyes,with lots of expressions.😍😍😍
Now i am totally confused who will be the adult CGMπŸ˜•?????πŸ˜•???πŸ˜•????πŸ˜•
Edited by lovesuash - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vrinda2010

u r right dear ritu,gurmeet acts very nicely and he also acted in sagars ramayn so he may get a chnceπŸ˜‰
Vrinda totally agreed with you.Gurmeet will be the best choice as per look n acting skill everything.
And so true he already worked with sagars...they know his talent very much.😊
Fingers crossed for the senior CGM.
I seriously dont want Cg to grow up...but kya kare...I guess Sagars will introduce a new face..lots of expectations...😊
I don't mind a new face as long as he can act and carry the role very well. Plus like most of your girls he shld be tall, dark, handsome and kick @$$e$πŸ˜†

@bhagu_k  I just mentioned Mishal's name as an option. I am not a fan either, just think he is good actor that's all. But given the choice I wld prefer Ashish Sharma coz I think he acts well, has the body, stamina, a bit rugged  and has lovely hair πŸ˜† Gunahon Ka Devta is ending, so Ashish is available. I don't watch many shows btw. πŸ˜›

Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
very good topic...it was a question in my mind from the beginning...well rajat anas and gurmeet all of three had done same kinds of role before...i know all of them would do justice with cgm but they will be stereotyped then...so i am waiting for a total new face..which will mesmerize us
but from the known faces from tv for cgm i have 4 or 5 names
harshad chopra...he is tall dark handsome
arjun bijlani...he has super hot body
karan wahi...he is cute and hot
barun sabti...he is decent and hot
and ofcourse my janu..rohit purohit (though he has green eyes)
@fuzzyface ... i am just telling dear...

Anas is also so cute, but want new face...
Mishal Raheja because he is an awesome actor...Chandragupta must have been Aryan so he cannot be dark, children play in the sun hence dark and Mishal's eyes speak volume, you need someone who can freeze you with his eyes...talk less more action πŸ˜›
If there would be some new face...it'd be easier 4 the audience to accept him...But, conditions are:
1. He should be dusky like Rushi
2. He should have a sharp nose like Rushi...i like his nose😊 

Love,
Bhargavi😊
Originally posted by tintiny

Mishal Raheja because he is an awesome actor...Chandragupta must have been Aryan so he cannot be dark, children play in the sun hence dark and Mishal's eyes speak volume, you need someone who can freeze you with his eyes...talk less more action πŸ˜›

Nice suggestion Jayati.πŸ˜›
But as far as i remember Chandragupta became king in his early 20's ,so MR might not fit in age categoryπŸ˜• ,but i agree about his eyes,they are damn expressive,we all have seen that.πŸ˜‰
yes I think a new face wld be the bestest option, I mean if they can find this boy Rushi, I bet the makers can find someone fresh for the adult role.

@tintiny like you said children play in the dark, hence they become dark, our skin colour is based our phenotype not genetics per say  as it includes the environment and the variation. But just because you are an Aryan doesn't mean you will fair skin.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago