= KICK [MOVIE] = Salman, Sonakshi = News/Pix/Vid

Posted: 12 years ago

Kick To Start In October

by Box office India (May 14, 2011)

Since Salman Khan has given the nod for not one but two films ' Sohail Khan's next and Kabir Khan's Ek Tha Tiger ' there's talk in the trade that Shirish Kunder's next, Kick, with Salman Khan has been further postponed.

However, Kunder denies this and claims the film is very much on the track. "Salman can shoot two films in one go and there's no harm. Kick will go on the floors in October." Ask him for more details and he says, "As of now, the film features Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha. The rest of the cast is under finalisation."

http://www.boxofficeindia.co.in/kick-to-start-in-october/

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Sher Khan & Kick = Both movies shooting will start from OCTOBER...

😲

Bhai shud do 1 movie @ time... although during ready also he started bodygaurd... but want him 2 do 1 movie at a time... ðŸ˜•
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago

= KICK = Salman - Sonakshi 

^  there would be a huge rush on the orthopedic department if we do so. 😆

Originally posted by mogliF21

= KICK = Salman - Sonakshi 

^  there would be a huge rush on the orthopedic department if we do so. 😆

I hve Updated the TITLE ... ab Dubaara likh ke dikhao ðŸ¤£

KICK [MOVIE] = Salman, Sonakshi

^  sorry, they can't kick their own movie 

& me either cause it's hollow 😆

Originally posted by mogliF21

KICK [MOVIE] = Salman, Sonakshi

^  sorry, they can't kick their own movie 

& me either cause it's hollow 😆

Filling Will Start in OCTOBER, So dat's y it is HOLLOW now ðŸ¤£
YAY! Ek Tha Tiger is first:D
ugh. sonakshi.. evverywhere i go, i read about her... 

Sonakshi Sinha gears up for Kick, Rowdy Rathore and Vishwaroopam 
By Subhash K. Jha, June 4, 2011 - 13:49 IST 

After Dabangg, Sonakshi's next film with Salman, Kick, will have more footage for her than she had in Dabangg.

Says the confident newcomer, "Kick is a remake of South Indian film. The girl has lots more to do. It's a very good role. I'm very kicked about Kick. Yeah, there's definitely much more scope for me in Kick than Dabangg. And I am going to make the best of it." 

While Sonakshi is part of Dabangg 2, she'd also be a part of the film that the Dabangg director Abhinav Kashyap makes, although the Dabangg producer Arbaaz Khan and Abhinav parted bitterly recently. 

But Sonakshi's brother Kush is now assisting Abhinav. Reveals Sonakshi, "Kush wants to direct films. He's assisting Abhinav in directing ads. I don't think Abhinav is directing another feature film right away. As and when Abhinav makes a film I'd love to be part of it, provided he wants me to." 

On the Bhojpuri KBC, Sonakshi spoke in Hindi while her dad hosted the show in Bhojpuri. "I had never seen him talk in Bhojpuri .He did it very well. I'm looking forward to doing a film with my dad." 

She now starts 3 back-to-back films. "There's Kick with Salman Khan, Rowdy Rathore with Akshay Kumar andVishwaroopam with Kamal Haasan. Then there's Dabangg 2 coming up. Since there's nothing else I'd rather do I am so glad I'm working throughout the year. Getting success is easier than sustaining it." 

For Vishwaroopam, Sonakshi gets to sport both the Indian and Western look. "I love to see myself in sarees. I hope I get to wear lots. We start shooting in June." 

Prospective producers will have to wait for a year. Sonakshi has no time. "I can't do any more projects for a year." Including the one with Ranvir Singh she is so keen on? "He's quite a bundle of talent, isn't he? Yeah there're talks of a project with him. It'd be a good combination." 

Sonakshi says she doesn't feel older but yes wiser. "I've realized many things about myself. I realized when pushed to the wall I can fight back. I can handle all the pressure. Yes there were lots of attempts to corner me. But thankfully I could take the beating on my chin. More importantly, I always thought I was a very lazy person. But I realized I could work hard. Yes I do my work and I do it well. As long as I enjoy my work how does it matter what people say or try to do? I guess being talked about is better than being ignored."

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/06/04/15862/index.html