Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

To my dear frnds...plzz be tolerant (Page 6)

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by zorinatm

very beautiful topic, we all love Avinash and Rubina and  we have to help them to  be always in top and to support all team of Choti Bahu , I don't think that is something wrong with the show because I like the actors, the places I sow the bad things and the right things in there
We have to give  suggestions, and our support and blessing to be always with them, Avinash and Rubina  are the best in the world and we have to help them every moment

Thnx Zorinatm... no need to worry... these guys who luvs to blash others n badmouthing the show are very small in number...n Zee know ver well dat how much CB is popular..:))...n where Avina is there... we could overlook many draw-backs... n i also dont thing the story is proceeding with anything wrong... it has to a long long way... n manythng are still left to disclose... 
I know that this people are small in number but they hurt us a lot with their words and stupid suggestions my dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RADEV1000

very beautiful topic, we all love Avinash and Rubina and  we have to help them to  be always in top and to support all team of Choti Bahu , I don't think that is something wrong with the show because I like the actors, the places I sow the bad things and the right things in there
We have to give  suggestions, and our support and blessing to be always with them, Avinash and Rubina  are the best in the world and we have to help them every moment

Thnx Zorinatm... no need to worry... these guys who luvs to blash others n badmouthing the show are very small in number...n Zee know ver well dat how much CB is popular..:))...n where Avina is there... we could overlook many draw-backs... n i also dont thing the story is proceeding with anything wrong... it has to a long long way... n manythng are still left to disclose... 
I know that this people are small in number but they hurt us a lot with their words and stupid suggestions my dear 

Yeah that is happenin too... but i would again request them n would say them, to forget everythng n to join here as Avina's fan...!!

Edited by RADEV1000 - 17 May 2011 at 2:35am

zorinatm

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
are right my dear but i think that they will be stop one day and don't hurt Avinash and Rubina, the show and us too

RADEV1000

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

are right my dear but i think that they will be stop one day and don't hurt Avinash and Rubina, the show and us too

Hope so...

zorinatm

jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
well said friends...i agree 100% with radev1000..lets see what new in store for us in future...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000zorinatm

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacinta_91

well said friends...i agree 100% with radev1000..lets see what new in store for us in future...Smile

Thnxx jacinta 4 ur reply... thats the positive attitude is expected in the forum...thnxx once again dear...
!!!!Big smile

zorinatm

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
The show is becoming interesting day by day and after all it is show, whcih has come due to fans demand...for avina...so we all should support Avina %100. If we do not like anything than we should write to zee instead of posting too many negative remarks on the forum...
Thanks for this post radev1000...was much needed. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_rosezorinatmRADEV1000..yajnaseni..ashna26Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

The show is becoming interesting day by day and after all it is show, whcih has come due to fans demand...for avina...so we all should support Avina %100. If we do not like anything than we should write to zee instead of posting too many negative remarks on the forum...
Thanks for this post radev1000...was much needed. 

Thnxxx a lott Usha di 4 readin it n 4 ur views too... Big smile

zorinatm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index