Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Thnx Zorinatm... no need to worry... these guys who luvs to blash others n badmouthing the show are very small in number...n Zee know ver well dat how much CB is popular..:))...n where Avina is there... we could overlook many draw-backs... n i also dont thing the story is proceeding with anything wrong... it has to a long long way... n manythng are still left to disclose... 

I know that this people are small in number but they hurt us a lot with their words and stupid suggestions my dear 
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zorinatm

I know that this people are small in number but they hurt us a lot with their words and stupid suggestions my dear 

Yeah that is happenin too... but i would again request them n would say them, to forget everythng n to join here as Avina's fan...!!
Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are right my dear but i think that they will be stop one day and don't hurt Avinash and Rubina, the show and us too
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorinatm

are right my dear but i think that they will be stop one day and don't hurt Avinash and Rubina, the show and us too

Hope so...
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said friends...i agree 100% with radev1000..lets see what new in store for us in future...😊
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

well said friends...i agree 100% with radev1000..lets see what new in store for us in future...😊

Thnxx jacinta 4 ur reply... thats the positive attitude is expected in the forum...thnxx once again dear...
!!!!😃

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The show is becoming interesting day by day and after all it is show, whcih has come due to fans demand...for avina...so we all should support Avina %100. If we do not like anything than we should write to zee instead of posting too many negative remarks on the forum...
Thanks for this post radev1000...was much needed. 
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

The show is becoming interesting day by day and after all it is show, whcih has come due to fans demand...for avina...so we all should support Avina %100. If we do not like anything than we should write to zee instead of posting too many negative remarks on the forum...

Thanks for this post radev1000...was much needed. 

Thnxxx a lott Usha di 4 readin it n 4 ur views too... 😃