Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

To my dear frnds...plzz be tolerant (Page 5)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Dev is the way he is bcoz from his childhood he learn only to give ppl what they want and sacrfifce his own happiness, this is always the case with individuals who missed the love and teachings of  his/her mother they feel inferior and think others r superior to them.
Sorry  do not agree with you . a person with values  will be ready to sacrifice his or her happiness if its comes to his / her family, whether he is real son / daughter ...This sacrifice thing is nothing to do with inferiority / superiority complex ...

Yes yaar...his inferiority-complex is the source of his dilemma ...this often happen in real lives  too...

Yes it happens in real life too not from present time but centuries back, to think of others, happiness before your own ...Always felt that Dev would have done the same if would have been the real son...No Radev 1000 it is not his inferiority complex which made him to sacrifice his happiness , its because of his Dada ji and Rohan , whom he think as brother,  made him to decide ...A selfish man / without any good values or upbringing will not do the same...Problem now is because of materialistic world and fast life,  values and principles have taken back seat  or should say are disappearing in this cut- throat world... 

Yes Neerja ur r8 dat Dadaji n Rohan r the reason... but Dev is matured enough to know that luv is such a thing which cannot be achieved by creating pressure ...he was ignoring Radhika frm the beginning n still he is ignoring her...he should know Radhika is also a human-being with bloods n flesh...Dev is making her sacrifice too for his own outlook...he should at least know dat whether Radhs is ready to sacrifice or not...somewhere he is running away from the present situation...don't u think so..??...that's y i told inferiority-complex..

Agree with you its his personal decision , you can not expect the other person to follow that decision ...It should be Radhika.s decision , what she wants to do with her life , because of your obligations  or decision  you can not make the other person in to  sacrificial goat ...I was just talking about sacrifice part because of no parents and inferiority complex , not about CB , but in general ...

Hope would not be offended with my views ...
Hey neerja why r u becoming so formal...we r all frnds here na... n also to share views n thoughts n to have fun...no way to mind it...
I know, Actually these days the surroundings  r  very much sensitive...dats y u r telling lyk this na??...
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Radev1000 your timely written  post is very appropriate ...This CB forum i found has healthy discussions , if you do not agree with the point , , it does not mean  have to negative about it ...Many times if i was not agree with the point then was given the reason in counter comment ..., I found the people here very friendly , not bashing eachother , leave the soap or actors one side ...Yes even i was feeling bad why all of a sudden so much negative vibes...Every show has ups and downs , its not a movie where a story is told in three hours , in soaps it takes years to spread  and develop the characters and tracks ...Yes Creatives and channel were confused in the starting , not knowing whether to ride the bullet train or go walk like a snail, but now its getting interesting , have to give them time as CB is only 2-3 months old ...As for lead actors or some of them have done great job and still are doing ,,,,,Its not something to do with fan , you can appreciate a good actor , where Avinash and Rubina are concerned, none in the current lot can compete them where they have to express their inner turmoil , specially through eyes or facial expressions ,,,,,,Agree with you about Misti,s  post , she does not give negative vibes if she does not agree with track , you can feel she loves the show thats why she writes  what she thinks  is illogical and want to make the show a success , same goes with Angie,s counter comments  and other mambers,  post ..You get your fun dose also daily with their comments ...You enjoy to read Set-Raj funny comments , his shiary , kavitas sometimes in satire, Chalhov and all others and their contribution to make a difference ...This forum has become kind of encyclopedia...Lit. Mythology what not discussed here ...Found intelligent , talented people , where you want to discuss the characters and situations ...When i first saw this forum was very happy thinking as if i have reached in my college , school days, Where used to analyze the character , situation and stories from the Lit . whether in Hindi or English ...Got to read so many beautiful poems , some from great poets and not the least Misti ,s Poetry,  expressing the feelings of Dev or Radhika beautifully ...Not knowing anybody personally , felt like a family , where religion , country ,never mattered... Sometimes you do not like the track , it does not mean have to resort to bashing the actors ...Agree with Chalhov  that there should be constructive criticism not the destructive , which helps the soap to move in right direction...Thanks again Radev1000, even i was thinking to write some thing about this sudden change in the forum, did not like this change , where it has the healthy atmosphere ...Everybody is welcome to their opinion but not hurting the others or using the crap language ..I know my post has become lengthy but one more thing to appreciate is , Got  to listen so many beautiful  old time song ,
Neerja..just chill dear l..it s a soap ..and dont take it very seriously...just watch and forget it..baat khatam.. no one bash or critisize here the actors but we love to do to the characters.. and these days ...as CVS has been showing so many weird things and character and personalty..so we do beside that nothing

Neerjaa

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Great post ClapIn mine opinion we should ignore the thread who only intention is too make fun of Choti Bahu and the characters/actors. No reason to respond or defend, because they aren't giving critctims but only want to bug and hurt people feeling!  To all CBIANS please ignore these threads it only gives negative vibes to the forum!! This forum is always been fun place to share us opinion even when we all didn't like the storyline. Right now in mine opinion CB is entertaining and it is really good. All characters are used, there are light moments and drama. And we are getting to know the characters. Every storyline needs it time. I don't mind that are similarities between season 1 and now. Because after all it is season 2. This time it is more a lovestory than last time when it was about Radhika secondhand threathment thoughout her whole life!! Now she fighting to getting her rights. As Radev fan I like the storyline!! I waiting for Dev to explode, he loves Radhika but his anger and family duty hold him back.

Edited by ashna26 - 16 May 2011 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000Neerjaadevina22kinu17

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Agree with you its his personal decision , you can not expect the other person to follow that decision ...It should be Radhika.s decision , what she wants to do with her life , because of your obligations  or decision  you can not make the other person in to  sacrificial goat ...I was just talking about sacrifice part because of no parents and inferiority complex , not about CB , but in general ...

Yes neerja that could happen...future woul make this even more clear...to us..

Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Well said Radev i completely agree with you Thank you for opening this post.i was feeling sooo!! sad because all of a sudden so many negative posts came up .we r here only for our favourite avina.I agree everyone has their own opinions But it should not hurt anyone's feelings .This is a wonderful  forum. here we r just like  family & friends .I think  we need to be patient .it is too early to predict anything we need more time. hope everything will be fine Avina are the best.cb will rock.

Thnx Anusha 4 ur views...u have echoed mah feelin... we r realy lyk one family here... n dont want quarrels n problems here... we r thousand ppl here .. so there would be diffrnt opinions n likins n dislikins ...but we have to remin our Indians principal Unity in Diversity...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryanusha34Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandertramp123

Ok so obviously this is directed at me. But i will just like to clear the air by saying my joke about avinash leaving rubina for one of his crazy fans on IF was a joke it was not an insult to avina. I love them both dearly. 
  Seconly u all may think i am negative but i never held any grudge against anyone. But after that incident i got a nasty message.

Offline viprakshi 
Goldie

viprakshi

Mark Unread      Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:03am
CC: Vandertramp123

i think you need a psychiatrist or consult a doctor and check your mind ok..i feel so bad for u ..i think you r alone no friends and no BF or GF..so khali dimag shaitan ka ghar...now you need to take rest...

Vandertramp , just for a while i thought that Avi said u sumthin...i mean suddenly saw the pic n get confused...hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! LOLLOL
  Jokes apart,dear i read all that posts, n trust me i never pointed u ...y r u thinkin dat it is regardin u...i m sayin abt the whole situation...not liked it at al... sumwhere i thought that this conversations r not healthy .. so i thought to post this...if Vipra's words hurt u, then m sayin u sorry behalf of her.. u may counter-question me, dat who am i , to say .. but dear i consider this forum as mah second family n each n everyone here is mah frnd, includin u... so on that criteria n wid that right m sayin u sorry...
   Actualy here everybody luvs Avinash n Rubina so much... its not only a soap 4 many of us here... many of us r wholeheartedly attached wid it...so they take it personaly... its also a outcum of an unconditional luv 4 Avina... soo plzzz i would request u forget all this n to join us as a frnd... its tough to forget it.. but plzz try to forget..everybody would have peace then...
 We r  so many ppl here... so its natural to have thousand opinions n likins n dislikings...but we would not bash or hurt anybody in future... we r Indians n India is a country which has Unity in diversity...so we have 2 remeber that...plzz frnd , shade ur all anger n regrt n join as a luvly frnd...plzz its mah request...hope u wouls keep it... everybodys opinion is important but the discussions should be constructive n should contibute in betterment of Avina n the show...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 16 May 2011 at 11:40am

Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Radev1000 your timely written  post is very appropriate ...This CB forum i found has healthy discussions , if you do not agree with the point , , it does not mean  have to negative about it ...Many times if i was not agree with the point then was given the reason in counter comment ..., I found the people here very friendly , not bashing eachother , leave the soap or actors one side ...Yes even i was feeling bad why all of a sudden so much negative vibes...Every show has ups and downs , its not a movie where a story is told in three hours , in soaps it takes years to spread  and develop the characters and tracks ...Yes Creatives and channel were confused in the starting , not knowing whether to ride the bullet train or go walk like a snail, but now its getting interesting , have to give them time as CB is only 2-3 months old ...As for lead actors or some of them have done great job and still are doing ,,,,,Its not something to do with fan , you can appreciate a good actor , where Avinash and Rubina are concerned, none in the current lot can compete them where they have to express their inner turmoil , specially through eyes or facial expressions ,,,,,,Agree with you about Misti,s  post , she does not give negative vibes if she does not agree with track , you can feel she loves the show thats why she writes  what she thinks  is illogical and want to make the show a success , same goes with Angie,s counter comments  and other mambers,  post ..You get your fun dose also daily with their comments ...You enjoy to read Set-Raj funny comments , his shiary , kavitas sometimes in satire, Chalhov and all others and their contribution to make a difference ...This forum has become kind of encyclopedia...Lit. Mythology what not discussed here ...Found intelligent , talented people , where you want to discuss the characters and situations ...When i first saw this forum was very happy thinking as if i have reached in my college , school days, Where used to analyze the character , situation and stories from the Lit . whether in Hindi or English ...Got to read so many beautiful poems , some from great poets and not the least Misti ,s Poetry,  expressing the feelings of Dev or Radhika beautifully ...Not knowing anybody personally , felt like a family , where religion , country ,never mattered... Sometimes you do not like the track , it does not mean have to resort to bashing the actors ...Agree with Chalhov  that there should be constructive criticism not the destructive , which helps the soap to move in right direction...Thanks again Radev1000, even i was thinking to write some thing about this sudden change in the forum, did not like this change , where it has the healthy atmosphere ...Everybody is welcome to their opinion but not hurting the others or using the crap language ..I know my post has become lengthy but one more thing to appreciate is , Got  to listen so many beautiful  old time song ,
Neerja..just chill dear l..it s a soap ..and dont take it very seriously...just watch and forget it..baat khatam.. no one bash or critisize here the actors but we love to do to the characters.. and these days ...as CVS has been showing so many weird things and character and personalty..so we do beside that nothing

Hi Kinara , i am chill and know this is fiction , but whatever i said was not mostly about the CB , it was about the negativity ...I like the people here and get attached ,because of  healthy and constructive discussions and friendly atmosphere ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000kinu17

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Great post ClapIn mine opinion we should ignore the thread who only intention is too make fun of Choti Bahu and the characters/actors. No reason to respond or defend, because they aren't giving critctims but only want to bug and hurt people feeling!  To all CBIANS please ignore these threads it only gives negative vibes to the forum!! This forum is always been fun place to share us opinion even when we all didn't like the storyline. Right now in mine opinion CB is entertaining and it is really good. All characters are used, there are light moments and drama. And we are getting to know the characters. Every storyline needs it time. I don't mind that are similarities between season 1 and now. Because after all it is season 2. This time it is more a lovestory than last time when it was about Radhika secondhand threathment thoughout her whole life!! Now she fighting to getting her rights. As Radev fan I like the storyline!! I waiting for Dev to explode, he loves Radhika but his anger and family duty hold him back.

Thnxxx Asha 4 readin it n sharin ur views with us...thats i want to say, out opinions could be different but why to quarrel with this... this is not at al  a matured behaviour...kiddish attitude!

ashna26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index