Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

First of all a big thank you,Radev for a beautiful post.very well said. I agree everyone has their own views & points.But it should be said in such a manner that it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

U r most welcum dear...😃...thnx  a lott 4 ur reply..:))
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMITSOOKDEO

I just hope trps rise soon.

Amit Dont worry yaar... keep sendin ur views n expectations regularly to Zee... if we keep sendin our likin n dislikins to them...they would surely think abt it...we have to say them that wat we r likin n wat we r not...m hopeful dat CB would shine with good TRPs...😊
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_singh

Beautiful post Radev1000, loved your thoughts and agree with all of them.

Thnxxx a lottt Sunita...4 readin n replyin...😃

CB2 is a beautiful show with a very nice concept, showing the struggles of ppl who dont have the love of their mother...very nice message.

I also think so...CB2 has even a spiritual background too...there message to the viewers is realy admirable...even on these days, they r showin how important it is to have  Bhakti n dedication to God ...All avatars n Mahapurusha said this...Jesus, Krishna, Budhdha, Chaitanya, Ramakrishan, Sankaracharya...its very nice to see them bringing back the concept of 'Sudhdha -bhakti" n presenting us wid a beautiful love-saga.

Dev is the way he is bcoz from his childhood he learn only to give ppl what they want and sacrfifce his own happiness, this is always the case with individuals who missed the love and teachings of  his/her mother they feel inferior and think others r superior to them.

Yes yaar...his inferiority-complex is the source of his dilemma ...this often happen in real lives  too...

I hope ppl give this story a chance to proceed and flow like the other shows were given, right now trps shouldnt be the main priority but the storyline should be...
I am sure the trps will rise in the coming weeks and the trps are also not that bad presently for a new show i have seen much poorer trps...

Hmmm... u r  r8 dear... it just started...n still it is very very much popular...after sum days it would becum more n more popular...n the trp would soon increase...these days IPL cricket match is goin on... most of the ppl obsessed with them... so its very natural to have loww TRPs

RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _rose

Sweet and ... nice post... choti bahu is the best.. it should given time... and we should ignore the post .. which is only made ... to bash the show.. and use rudeness and harsh words... critism is oke .. but not bashing...

Thank u rose a lott...i agree wid u ..they r mixin pu wid criticism n bashing...criticism enriches the forum, while bashin spoils the environment...
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devika.

totally agree with you..

...if we think the story or the plot needs improvement or change...then we should send our views to the authority concern...wat is the use of to post on IF...this would increase only the conflict, nothin else...i personaly believe each n every members are important n their views too... we r just lyk a family here...our only identity here is that we r Avina lovers...
Tanks a lott Devika 4 readin n replyin....😃

each person has their own way of presenting stuff, and it is uinque in every perspective, few are so manupulative and can easily confuse other forum  members, and when they get some answeres, they take that and highlight it and  say "i am not the only saying it"..  for me it is a place to share and have some fun, if i go with negativeity it is not going to earn me anything, nor it give you anything valuable, so why to spread it like a wild fire, and what do one achieve from doing it.

Devika .u have said sumthin priceless... "Negative approach" is the thing which is most corhosive ... it destroys the atmosphere ...destroys the integrity of the forum members...

I am loving this show, more than anything or anyone "AVINA" so nothing can pull me back from it and  loving few of the forum members so much who direct me  in a positive way, who can show me a connective path, and i prefer to take that, instead blaming the show, as the blames never reached the  right person.
so prefer to enjoy it myself and love to share what i perceive...
very good post dear.. keep it coming.
Devika.

Thnxx a lottt Devika 4 ur views...once again...ur thoughts gave me more enthu...that we have to ignore the negative posts...thats the only way...n as u say...that our Avina is there...so wat we need else...??...No one could stop this show frm becummin popular...still it is sooo muchhh popular... n the popularity would increase more n more..:))

RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tazzi

Thank you for this post Radev1000. 

As Devika said nothing is going to pull me away from CB2 nor Avina. This is the only show I watch and enjoy. TRPs will rise if we the audience gives positive reviews. Constructive critism is good but show &name bashing are against forum rules. Using rude and crude language is not healthy for anyone. I have made so many friends from this forum and I want to maintain that positive and healthy environment.

Me too yaar...m not at al a serial-fans but i do luv CB...n the only soap i watch is CB...n its b'coz our Avina... the magical n humble n unique jodi,...dont worry yaar..no one could break our integrity yaar...we r CB family..,...family of Avina lovers... outside influence would not work at al... as we r here for so many days.. n knows each other well...

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well".

Mohandas Gandhi
😊
Valuable words... would try to nourish this on practical lyf too...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope would not be offended with my views ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Dev is the way he is bcoz from his childhood he learn only to give ppl what they want and sacrfifce his own happiness, this is always the case with individuals who missed the love and teachings of  his/her mother they feel inferior and think others r superior to them.
Sorry  do not agree with you . a person with values  will be ready to sacrifice his or her happiness if its comes to his / her family, whether he is real son / daughter ...This sacrifice thing is nothing to do with inferiority / superiority complex ...

Yes yaar...his inferiority-complex is the source of his dilemma ...this often happen in real lives  too...

Yes it happens in real life too not from present time but centuries back, to think of others, happiness before your own ...Always felt that Dev would have done the same if would have been the real son...No Radev 1000 it is not his inferiority complex which made him to sacrifice his happiness , its because of his Dada ji and Rohan , whom he think as brother,  made him to decide ...A selfish man / without any good values or upbringing will not do the same...Problem now is because of materialistic world and fast life,  values and principles have taken back seat  or should say are disappearing in this cut- throat world... 

Yes Neerja ur r8 dat Dadaji n Rohan r the reason... but Dev is matured enough to know that luv is such a thing which cannot be achived by creating pressure ...he was ignoring Radhika frm the beginin n still he is ignoring her...he should know Radhika is also a human-being with bloods n flesh...Dev is making her sacrifice too for his own outlook...he should at least know dat whether Radhs is ready to sacrifice or not...sumwhere he is runnin away from the present situation...don't u think so..??...thats y i told inferiority-complex...

Hope would not be offended with my views ...
Hey neerja why r u becumin so formal...we r all frnds here na... n also to share views n thoughts n to have fun...no way to mind it...
I know, Actualy these days the surroudins  r  very much sensitive...dats y u r tellin lyk this na??...
😆

Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very beautiful topic, we all love Avinash and Rubina and  we have to help them to  be always in top and to support all team of Choti Bahu , I don't think that is something wrong with the show because I like the actors, the places I sow the bad things and the right things in there
We have to give  suggestions, and our support and blessing to be always with them, Avinash and Rubina  are the best in the world and we have to help them every moment
RADEV1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorinatm

very beautiful topic, we all love Avinash and Rubina and  we have to help them to  be always in top and to support all team of Choti Bahu , I don't think that is something wrong with the show because I like the actors, the places I sow the bad things and the right things in there

We have to give  suggestions, and our support and blessing to be always with them, Avinash and Rubina  are the best in the world and we have to help them every moment

Thnx Zorinatm... no need to worry... these guys who luvs to blash others n badmouthing the show are very small in number...n Zee know ver well dat how much CB is popular..:))...n where Avina is there... we could overlook many draw-backs... n i also dont thing the story is proceeding with anything wrong... it has to a long long way... n manythng are still left to disclose...