Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven:Pehla Pyaar Hai Yeh <3 (Page 18)

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

hello priyaHug

i want to know wat kash did after their passionate nightBlushingSilly

Well Karan asked her out for a coffee, and shilpa said no ROFL

Can't believe shilpa rejected him! Shocked
otherwise they would of surely been together if she gave it a chance!

abcd12344 IF-Sizzlerz
abcd12344
abcd12344

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Iram..x][/QUOTE]ooohh  i love their eye locks soo passionateSilly
Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

ROFLROFLROFL what? i was thinking logically here people ROFLROFLROFL this is KASH we're on about, when have they done anything we've asked for? ROFL

Wait i'll post my ZZTM rumour, maybe then u can feel more hopeful Tongue

Truee, But Still You Should have let my imagination run wildSilly
OK, I wna read the rumour now, hopefully i will get dreams abt tht rumourBlushing

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildirani

gorgeousEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LoVe.KaSh-

Originally posted by Iram..x

ooohh i love their eye locks soo passionateSilly

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot!!!!!!!!
-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i love KASHSilly
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
LOL IRAM:

Good Morning Young people out there, and Welcome to the New edittion of RumourVille.

Today we've got some juicy gossip regarding out very own hot couple Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand, seems like the two of them had the hots for each other years and years back, but then who knew that one dance could get them hot and bothered and needing for more.

Yes your heard it right. Karan and Shilpa's dance Zara Zara Touch Me, was the best dance of Dill Mill Gayye, but it seems that even after the dance the couple couldn't keep their hands off each other.

During the dance we saw Shilpa flauting herself in front of Karan, while he stood there and watched her. His eyes were lit with passion and his hands were moving in just movements that he was dying to have her to himself. Not only that, there was a movement in the song where Karan had him drapped around Shilpa, which is when he put his lips forward and nimbbled onto her skin, like he was desperately waiting for more of the juices. And it was that they were both lost in their own world, to even acknowledge the director when he said cut, because when the director did say cut, Karan and Shilpa were still gazing into each others eyes.
Shilpa came close to moving her hands and bringing Karan's face towards her, as everyone could see Karan caressing the little finger of Shilpa's hand, they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. But before anything could be done, the room broke in applause and Karan and Shilpa were both being pulled away.

Fortunately it doesn't stop there.
Our very own source, Nikki, who was visiting the sets of Dill Mill Gayye said that something had happened between Karan and Shilpa because they were too flustered later. According to Nikki, Shilpa after her shoot was going off into her make up room, but then a large hand pulled her into a completely different room, Karan's room. Both of them were staring into each other's eyes with such intensity that it was buring a hole in the back of the wall. But neither of them were even close to looking away, in the spur of the moment, Karan dropped his head, and softly took shilpa's lips into his undying ones, slowly suckling on them with utter ease and movement. His hands gently placed onto the side of her hips, while Shilpa's hands moved to wrap them around his neck, as they gave into the kiss with soft and beautiful whimpers, that escaped the lips of Shilpa. As soon the kiss got hungry, the hands wrapped around Karan's neck was tugging him forward, as she wrapped her fingers in his hair, and pulled onto it. While karan bit softly into shilpa's lips, and as her cry went out, Karan swallowed it all in, the two were lost in their moment.

As Nikki said, that when she saw Karan and Shilpa walk out, their lips were swallon, and they had red marks covering their neck and arm.

It seems that Zara Zara Touch Me, was taken very literally

'Ispired by Nikki'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LoVe.KaSh-

Go to top