KaSh Heaven:Pehla Pyaar Hai Yeh <3 - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaSh_luv

Maham...what u want me to continue? i hv no idea wat to write... i dnt even feel inspired...

Ok.. And I don't have any idea in my mind. Let's see.
@Tani...LOL...dats wat i was gonna make...
Originally posted by star_fan

It was close to striking midnight but Shilpa was not at all excited...Her mum wasnt home so she was all alone and to top it off she hasnt spoken to Karan in a while...She was about to go in bed when she heard tapping from outside...Shilpa passed it off as her imagination...she was doing that since Karan went off on his trip... she hit her head slightly thinking she's losing it..but then the trapping increased..."that cant be my imagination" she thought out load... and her brain registering to who it might be she ran to her balcony door and opened it... but...there was noone ther...her smile vanished from her face...as she was about to shut the door a a large figure came out from the shadows and pushed her into her room...before she could protest or scream a hand covered her mouth..."shhh...shhh" She heard...Shilpa looked up and stared into a familiar pair of eye's...the hand moved from her mouth..."Karan" she whispered...and immediately wrapped her arms around him...he hugged her back...and looking at his watch...turn 12...he said.."Happy birthday Shilpa"... she pulled out of the hug still holding on to him...looked at him with loving eyes..."you remembered?" she asked innocently...he nodded his head sligh

Dis is sooo freaking cute...<3

Besan ke ladoo's are the BEST.

Yeah its yummy... But I also like Boondi laddoo but only if its made by my Khala... she makes da BEST laddos ever...😳
Ladoo's always reminds me of da ladoo scene wen he made it for her...
"So where is the cake ?" he asked, "where is my gift ?" she asked in return, "You are not suppose to question back. First answer me then I will answer you.", "You are so bad. Errm.. I don't have the cake as you the mister didn't inform me before.", "Then no gift.", "That's not fair Arrrmaan.","Everything is fair in love and war.","Say something original, you copycat.","Oh then how about a kiss instead of cake and get your gift.","Are you going to leave the house yourself or should I call help or call someone to help ?","WHAT ? You were being Female Devdas when I wasn't here and now I am here you are kicking me out.","Yeah that's remind me why you didn't call me.","All this can wait but it's you birthday so give me my kiss cake and get your gift.","I am not giving you any kiss just give me my gift.","Shilpa don't waste time sweetheart. See we can have sometime alone for ourselves, tomorrow everyone will be around you and your mom will be back as well...I have missed you a lot." with that he hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Kiss your Romeo my Juliet pleaseee. "

Ladoo's always reminds me of da ladoo scene wen he made it for her...

That's was extremely cute.

"So where is the cake ?" he asked, "where is my gift ?" she asked in return, "You are not suppose to question back. First answer me then I will answer you.", "You are so bad. Errm.. I don't have the cake as you the mister didn't inform me before.", "Then no gift.", "That's not fair Arrrmaan.","Everything is fair in love and war.","Say something original, you copycat.","Oh then how about a kiss instead of cake and get your gift.","Are you going to leave the house yourself or should I call help or call someone to help ?","WHAT ? You were being Female Devdas when I wasn't here and now I am here you are kicking me out.","Yeah that's remind me why you didn't call me.","All this can wait but it's you birthday so give me my kiss cake and get your gift.","I am not giving you any kiss just give me my gift.","Shilpa don't waste time sweetheart. See we can have sometime alone for ourselves, tomorrow everyone will be around you and your mom will be back as well...I have missed you a lot." with that he hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Kiss your Romeo my Juliet pleaseee. "

Maham dis is sooo YOU...😆 U added "COPYCAT" in ur dialogs...😆 n da last line is sooo cute... I dnt like Romeo n Juliet though...😆

Maham...awesome! n cute!

Thanks. Over to you now.
@Maham...erm i dnt knw wat to write...i was gonna write sumfin totally different to wat u wrote...