Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

To all the FF writers

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys

I just wanted to post a note saying a very big Thank You to all you great FF writers!

It's always amazing to see you guys each come up with different stories and plot lines. And I enjoy reading all of them. To be honest they are often more interesting then the actual SNS story lol.

I sometimes wish the SNS cv's could read the stuff you guys are writing and implement it in their story lines.

Once again thank you guys and please keep up the great work! And here is a big round of applause for you!  👏 👏👏

PS. Just one request. Sometimes I can be very impatient waiting for your updates so please don't keep us waiting lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
I agree with you 👍🏼
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi ShaunUSA and Bloem glad you like reading ff's and OS's, there is a treasure of them on this forum...here it ishttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389332?pn=2

Just in case you don't know already 😉
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi ShaunUSA and Bloem glad you like reading ff's and OS's, there is a treasure of them on this forum...here it ishttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389332?pn=2

Just in case you don't know already 😉

Thank you Nafisa_blossoms😃
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bravo.. Well said !!! 👏

Thank You for bringing this up ShaunSA. There are some awesome FFs which leave the readers asking for more and so many such are left unfinished. 

I realize the effort the writers put in bringing the FFs to life and considering writing, as a hobby or a way to break away from mundane routines. But Dear Writers, the readers, myself included at times get so hooked to ur work that they keep checking for an update, whenever we have the time. 

It is not to pressurize anyone but a request, like ShaunSa, tina_1234 put it, a request to try and complete them in a reasonable period of time. 

Writers could even post as to when the next updates would be available or until when they would be unavailable.

Many Thanx..