India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

request to FF/SS writers!! (Page 2)

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Tina, U said u can't write nor u wish to write n my request was weird, so is ur request regarding dates to everyone who can write.

These writers need time for the imagination, creation to write, so they can continue with the story. Moreover these FF,OS writers have family commitments, personal life etc, which I'm sure u r well aware off. Instead of being thankful, u r adding pressure on these writers, who does these stories to keep us forum members happy.

Unless u put urself in someone else's shoes, u r not going to realise their problems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat--Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ tina we ff writers need time to write although we have exams,  personal life, family commitments, its a burden on us to do all this at once and on top of that writing ff.os and ss. We can't exactly tell you when and what time we will be updating as we exacting don't know ourselves,

You are just putting pressure on us 
i agree with jake, and what simran said try and put urself in our place and you will yourself know how difficult it is to cope with all these things.

winter30-Nafisa-

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
okkk...lets do one thing..i'll try to write..thn we'll see.!!
if i m able to write properly..i guess my point will b proven..!!
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thats a deal go ahead and give it a try 
you will then see how difficult it is to keep up with everything

simran15-Nafisa-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Tina,  I'm glad u r up for a challenge,but there is no pressure do it at ur time n give us the best n best story. 

We r here to read ur creative work.

Only one thing, u can't compare urself with someone else, who writes stories on the forum, because again these ppl come from different walks of life .They mite have a different level of pressure than u.

Let's part as friends.

-GayabCat--Nafisa-

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
no backin out  simran..m up for a challelnge nd m gonna updt daily...lemmme see how difficult it is nd evn whn m not a writer..!!
lemme see nd face d pressure!!

Edited by tina_1234 - 15 May 2011 at 11:24am
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Tina, All the best.

I'm not a writer as many of my friends here.
manisha1991 Newbie
manisha1991
manisha1991

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Tina,
Sorry for butting in, but I felt that your request is a little too weird. It is like asking a researcher how long he/she will take to complete his/her research. In my opinion and I guess in many of the people who are regulars on this forum, it is absolutely unfair on our part to pressurize the writers to directly/indirectly provide us with updates of the fan fictions and short stories within a certain period of time at the expense of their personal life and their schedule. When we may or may not match the quality of fan fictions and short stories the regular writers provide us with, I think we should in no way make statements which talk about their lack of regularity and timeliness. I think they are doing a fabulous job at all the fan fictions and short stories and we should only be a little more empathetic and sympathetic towards them, their personal lives and their schedules. I mean no offence, but just wanted to get my point across.
Take care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30-GayabCat--Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index