Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
okkk...lets do one thing..i'll try to write..thn we'll see.!!
if i m able to write properly..i guess my point will b proven..!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats a deal go ahead and give it a try 
you will then see how difficult it is to keep up with everything
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tina,  I'm glad u r up for a challenge,but there is no pressure do it at ur time n give us the best n best story. 

We r here to read ur creative work.

Only one thing, u can't compare urself with someone else, who writes stories on the forum, because again these ppl come from different walks of life .They mite have a different level of pressure than u.

Let's part as friends.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
no backin out  simran..m up for a challelnge nd m gonna updt daily...lemmme see how difficult it is nd evn whn m not a writer..!!
lemme see nd face d pressure!!
Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tina, All the best.

I'm not a writer as many of my friends here.
manisha1991 thumbnail
@Tina,
Sorry for butting in, but I felt that your request is a little too weird. It is like asking a researcher how long he/she will take to complete his/her research. In my opinion and I guess in many of the people who are regulars on this forum, it is absolutely unfair on our part to pressurize the writers to directly/indirectly provide us with updates of the fan fictions and short stories within a certain period of time at the expense of their personal life and their schedule. When we may or may not match the quality of fan fictions and short stories the regular writers provide us with, I think we should in no way make statements which talk about their lack of regularity and timeliness. I think they are doing a fabulous job at all the fan fictions and short stories and we should only be a little more empathetic and sympathetic towards them, their personal lives and their schedules. I mean no offence, but just wanted to get my point across.
Take care.
manisha1991 thumbnail
Thanks winter30, ayesha_78 and Nafisa_blossoms for liking my post. 

@Tina, I mean no offence to whatever you have stated in the above few posts as each person is entitled to give his/her views and form opinions. Adding on to my above post, I think you have agreed to write a fan fiction more in defiance to what the others have said about not always being able to conform to set schedules and not being to able to chalk up a set routine by which the updates will be put up rather than taking it up as a part of a healthy competition. I personally think that one shouldn't compromise on the quality of work at the expense of meeting deadlines or proving a point. One should do things purely based on the quality of work and not bother even if it doesn't meet deadlines once in a while. Again no offence, but just stated my view.
Take care.