request to FF/SS writers!!

Posted: 12 years ago
if u guys r not able to updt thn plz let d readers knw tht whether u'll b discontinuing it or how long will u take for another update...readers r no fool to wait..evn thr tym is imp!!! 
SNSites plz lemme knw ur views on it!!
m i requestin for anythin wrong?????????
Yes. Writers have their personal life. They may have exams, some family commitments etc, do consider that and please dont pressure them. Its better to wait for a good update. Writing is not simple as reading. Sometimes when our mind is disturbed we cant write.. Tina, please try to understand there problem alsoEdited by Jake-neil - 12 years ago
i can compltly undst Jake..but wat am requestin is to inform d readers tht how long dey'll take..i dont think its too mch to ask!!
Tina, sometimes even the writers cant say how long they will take. Thats why they dont give an exact date. I'm sure it not to keep the readers waiting.
@Tina, seems like u r having a bad day?In the SNS forum there is always a FF or OS floating around,I don't understand the impatience, like Jake suggested everyone has commitments.

Why don't u give a story?I will be interested to read ur tot's on paper.

Hope u will fulfil a readers wish???
i dont undst wat made u decide tht i had a bad day..certainly not...infact i had a gr8 day...m not askin for makin FF's as thr priority ...m just askin for d tym dey'll updt next...neither m askin them to updt 5 times a day...nd m not a writer..neither do i wish to write..i really cant undst frm whr u came up wid me writin...weired...very weired..!!

i really cant undst d fuss abt tellin d tym dey can updt next!!!
i undst dey hav commitments m not askin them to break it...m only askin to inform d readers!!!!!!

@Tina, U said u can't write nor u wish to write n my request was weird, so is ur request regarding dates to everyone who can write.

These writers need time for the imagination, creation to write, so they can continue with the story. Moreover these FF,OS writers have family commitments, personal life etc, which I'm sure u r well aware off. Instead of being thankful, u r adding pressure on these writers, who does these stories to keep us forum members happy.

Unless u put urself in someone else's shoes, u r not going to realise their problems.

@ tina we ff writers need time to write although we have exams,  personal life, family commitments, its a burden on us to do all this at once and on top of that writing ff.os and ss. We can't exactly tell you when and what time we will be updating as we exacting don't know ourselves,

You are just putting pressure on us 
i agree with jake, and what simran said try and put urself in our place and you will yourself know how difficult it is to cope with all these things.