What a coincidence!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i was just checking the pics of pratigya's success parties...n just noticed that pooja wore the same shoes in the 200 and the 400 episodes party...isnt it a coincidence...

P.s: guys im not being sarcastic...i really like pooja and the serial...plzzz hope u guys will not get offended...

Nice observation...Now I want the show back to number 1 like it was during it's 200 epis time as well๐Ÿ˜Š
I love her sandals and its even better that she's worn them before!!!
Whatever I sometimes think of her acting - hats off to her for knowinghow to carry herself so well!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

Unlike some certain others at that party who utterly failed miserably...and dont even appear to know it!!!๐Ÿ˜†

i have seen the shoes that arhaan bhai worn earlier...i dont remember when he used that...
Edited by lakshmipai - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

I love her sandals and its even better that she's worn them before!!!
Whatever I sometimes think of her acting - hats off to her for knowinghow to carry herself so well!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ

Unlike some certain others at that party who utterly failed miserably...and dont even appear to know it!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Oyeee...wats dat in ur DP?
Originally posted by HamiSky

Oyeee...wats dat in ur DP?

A hand holding someone by their pony tail? ๐Ÿ˜†  For a minute it looked to me like the petrol filler at a gasstation.๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
Wow!u noticd dat so keenly?wndrfl!
hats  off ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   to ur observation brilliant
Have u noticed one more thing, during both the earlier parties Arhaan wore checks shirt. Pooja jeans and T shirt..๐Ÿฅณ Whereas this time it is reverse for both of them ๐ŸฅณWhat an understanding๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Nice observation...Now I want the show back to number 1 like it was during it's 200 epis time as well๐Ÿ˜Š
wow nice clue sis๐Ÿ˜Š