Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Discussion Of The Week..

saher_90 IF-Stunnerz
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Hey guys, As we can see the earlier track Is about "Elections.."

What do you guys think what Is going to happen In the house?
Will Tej support tanya?& on the other hand: Will the Chedi's will accept tanya's vote?? 

Please all of you discuss about the current track hereWink

Edited by saher_90 - 15 May 2011 at 3:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumnn

Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Cheddi has agreed for her vote. It was shown in the precap.

Gyan rock today. He was all for Team Toasty whereas Tej attitude was Thumbs Down. Even after Toasty telling the truth he was his adamant self. After everyone left when Toasty when to talk to him he left her alone crying.

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
So...I didn't want her to be kicked out of the house like almost everyone here...but lets see...

Last week Toasty was cleaning Dadaji's room and said "I will never go from here" and Dadaji said "...and I won't let you" SO he should support her and she should live in their front yard or something like that...just to prove that part of herself.

I don't think she should go to her parents house, but rather to Nikita's place because Nikita has a connection with Ved, which will help tap into his head at some point.

When there is a court date she should go testify in court...somehow she needs to be a witness and entered into court and do a stunt there I guess.

Finally, if all else fails, play the guilt trip with Malti (and expose Malti's mom somehow)

The stupidest thing of this whole thing is that everyone knows she had some person called "didi" that randomly appeared in her life...

But got to love Gyan's character! He's young yet the only one that doesn't jump to conclusions.

Well these are my thoughts...no offense to anyone!
tasha80 Senior Member
tasha80
tasha80

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
cant wait to  read the updates or watch the episode
what they should do is when tosty leaves malti should come and stop it
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
the FIL best take in her vote cause she is the member of the family no matter if they like that or not.. and i dont think tej will support toasty cause this time he is super duper mad and so he will throw her out and then when the truth comes out ( hopefully soon) he will feel guilty:(...
Autumnn IF-Sizzlerz
Autumnn
Autumnn

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavli

So...I didn't want her to be kicked out of the house like almost everyone here...but lets see...

I dont want her to be kicked out... Embarrassed but guess that is how the track is going to go as there was some article even on it.

For SBS team it might be the way to take the storyline forward.

Till this point the difference between Malti and Tanya was that even when Malti did everything for the house, she had no support of her husband whereas Tanya always had it. It is much easier for a wife to handle family issues when her husband understands and support her. That was never the case with Malti and hence her reactions were different or it went the path shown. Where as Tanya always had Tej support. Now it seems that for the first time Tanya do not have the same support from Tej, how will she react to the situation (am sure it will be different from Malti), that will be the difference which everyone will come to know in the end.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index