Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

New Guy in Priya Chatwal's life-Bobby Pg 18 Updt (Page 18)

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

what is the use of marriage when people are just going to go around and cheat?? seriously?? ..i dont think shaadi has any reason for bwood ppl anymore :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17-MOTHER-IHeartDeepika.ruky786-SalShah4eva-

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I dont know , media can make up anything
Limoco Newbie
Limoco
Limoco

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
When I read about Bobby Deol and the 'other woman', I somehow thought it was about Prerna Goel. She seems beautiful and has a teenage daughter. But I definitely don't know for sure. It could be anyone, there are so many Delhi socialites.
Limoco Newbie
Limoco
Limoco

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

I think they stay back bcoz of the kids... Look at someone like Jaya Bachchan... I think she carried on with the marriage just for them...

It's probably a mixture of those things: staying back for the kids, not wanting to give up social status. And the upper circles are not as liberal as they pretend to be. Yes, they have money, but they are still very conservative. There is a lot of superficial modernity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserruky786-SalShah4eva-

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i guess bobby doesn't want to let go of the unexpected lottery and tanya doesn't want to let go of the filmy status, connections, friends and parties.

... or it could be because of the kids ...

Though one would think that if Kids were a priority then
a) you won't cheat on their mother
b) you would dump the lousy husband so as to make sure that your sons grow up respecting women and don't think that this kind of marriage is perfectly fine.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-MOTHER-ruky786

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

i knew i had heard the name priya sachdev somewhere, now finally it's all together. I think it  was people magazine where i readd lindsy was dating this hotelier who is married to famous actress/model priya sachdev and for life me i couldnt think of who this famous model/actress was !!!Must say, one small worldGeek

Hoteliers: The New Type Hollywood Wants To Date

PHOTO: Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City. (James Devaney/Filmmagic/Getty Images)

Post a Comment
Print
Text Size
- / +
By Kate Torgovnick, TheFrisky.com
April 10, 2011

It looks like Lindsay Lohan has a new love interest'hotelier and general richie richster Vikram Chatwal. Rumor has it that Chatwal flew LiLo to New York this week on his private jet and has her staying in the penthouse of one of his hotels. On Tuesday night, the two headed to hot spot Top of the Standard together. After that, they made an appearance at the after-party for Uma Thurman's new movie, "Ceremony." 

For years, Hollywood women flocked to actors, rock stars, and pro ball players. Then they started going for agents. Could the hotelier be next dude du jour? It makes sense'after all, these guys are supremely wealthy and successful. Below, more about Chatwal and another hotelier famous ladies want to make their own personal Conrad Hilton.

PHOTO: Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
James Devaney/Filmmagic/Getty Images
Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max... View Full Size

Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
We'll start with Lindsay's new dude. Chatwal opened his first hotel in 1999, when he was just 28 years old. He now owns several luxury hotels in five cities, including New York's whimsically swanky Dream Hotel. Chatwal is technically married'he got hitched to model/actress Priya Sachdev in a 10-day ceremony in 2006'though they are currently in the process of divorcing. And he and Lindsay have something big in common'he's been to rehab, too.

Oh, but Lindsay isn't the only famous face he's dated. Most recently, he was linked to supermodel Esther Canadas. And before his marriage, he dated Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen.

Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan.

The other hotelier of choice is, of course, Andre Balazs who has been in high demand ever since he dated Uma Thurman for three years. Currently, he and Chelsea Handler are reportedly together. The two were seen looking all couple-y at the Sundance Film Festival this year. There, the two went to see Florence + the Machine and were "making out in the corner of the dance floor upstairs."

But before Chelsea, Andre got with Courtney Love. "They came to the Boom Boom Room together late Thursday night," a source said. "Eventually, she and Andre snuck out to the smoking deck together and were hugging and being touchy. They both seemed very sweet and genuine."

Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell , and Kelly Bensimon have all supposedly been associated with Balazs too.

Any other hoteliers out there that famous ladies can set their sights on? And do we think Lindsay and Vikram are a good match?

Edited by dazzelll - 20 May 2011 at 4:13pm
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top