Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i knew i had heard the name priya sachdev somewhere, now finally it's all together. I think it  was people magazine where i readd lindsy was dating this hotelier who is married to famous actress/model priya sachdev and for life me i couldnt think of who this famous model/actress was !!!Must say, one small world🤓

Hoteliers: The New Type Hollywood Wants To Date

PHOTO: Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City. (James Devaney/Filmmagic/Getty Images)

Post a Comment
Print
Text Size
- / +
By Kate Torgovnick, TheFrisky.com
April 10, 2011

It looks like Lindsay Lohan has a new love interest'hotelier and general richie richster Vikram Chatwal. Rumor has it that Chatwal flew LiLo to New York this week on his private jet and has her staying in the penthouse of one of his hotels. On Tuesday night, the two headed to hot spot Top of the Standard together. After that, they made an appearance at the after-party for Uma Thurman's new movie, "Ceremony." 

For years, Hollywood women flocked to actors, rock stars, and pro ball players. Then they started going for agents. Could the hotelier be next dude du jour? It makes sense'after all, these guys are supremely wealthy and successful. Below, more about Chatwal and another hotelier famous ladies want to make their own personal Conrad Hilton.

PHOTO: Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
James Devaney/Filmmagic/Getty Images
Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max... View Full Size

Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan seen at Max Fish March 31, 2011 in New York City.
We'll start with Lindsay's new dude. Chatwal opened his first hotel in 1999, when he was just 28 years old. He now owns several luxury hotels in five cities, including New York's whimsically swanky Dream Hotel. Chatwal is technically married'he got hitched to model/actress Priya Sachdev in a 10-day ceremony in 2006'though they are currently in the process of divorcing. And he and Lindsay have something big in common'he's been to rehab, too.

Oh, but Lindsay isn't the only famous face he's dated. Most recently, he was linked to supermodel Esther Canadas. And before his marriage, he dated Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen.

Vikram Chatwal and Lindsay Lohan.

The other hotelier of choice is, of course, Andre Balazs who has been in high demand ever since he dated Uma Thurman for three years. Currently, he and Chelsea Handler are reportedly together. The two were seen looking all couple-y at the Sundance Film Festival this year. There, the two went to see Florence + the Machine and were "making out in the corner of the dance floor upstairs."

But before Chelsea, Andre got with Courtney Love. "They came to the Boom Boom Room together late Thursday night," a source said. "Eventually, she and Andre snuck out to the smoking deck together and were hugging and being touchy. They both seemed very sweet and genuine."

Cameron Diaz, Naomi Campbell , and Kelly Bensimon have all supposedly been associated with Balazs too.

Any other hoteliers out there that famous ladies can set their sights on? And do we think Lindsay and Vikram are a good match?

Edited by dazzelll - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Limoco

When I read about Bobby Deol and the 'other woman', I somehow thought it was about Prerna Goel. She seems beautiful and has a teenage daughter. But I definitely don't know for sure. It could be anyone, there are so many Delhi socialites.

I thought it was the Dior lady Kalyani Chawla. Prerna Goel too fits the bill. Both are gorgeous women.

Exactly, it could be anyone. I don't believe that it is the Chatwal lady, though.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I thought it was the Dior lady Kalyani Chawla. Prerna Goel too fits the bill. Both are gorgeous women.

Exactly, it could be anyone. I don't believe that it is the Chatwal lady, though.

I think it's Kalyani Chawla..
Prena is still very much married to her husband.. not a divorcee

Whereas Kalyani is .. has a teenage daughter.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
all these stories of infidelity are so upsetting, shame on these digusting ppl
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally forgot that Vikram Chatwal was in Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd😆
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I totally forgot that Vikram Chatwal was in Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd😆

was he?😲

Forget abt Bobby i still cant believe Sunny had an affair out of marriage😲 He seems so seedha sadha and shareef and the portray him to be like that while out for promotions and all😲