Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like Sunil Shetty is the only actor in bollywood with no link ups after marriage... Sad state of affairs...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Looks like Sunil Shetty is the only actor in bollywood with no link ups after marriage... Sad state of affairs...

What about Abhishek Bachchan? I read somehwere about him and some model Chelsa or something but IDK.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Dharmendra would be proud

I can picture Bobby with a guitar singing " Papa kehete hain bada naam karega"😆
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

What about Abhishek Bachchan? I read somehwere about him and some model Chelsa or something but IDK.

I just don't see Abhi as being a cheating type! He comes across as such a sweet hubby, who genuinely loves Aishu.
GoGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Dharmendra would be proud

Papa ka naam dono bete kitna roshan kiya na...

Now Hemaji, dimpleji and Chatwal amma can form a club and go gaga on deols☺️☺️☺️☺️ . On the other hand bobby wife cant say anything as she is the one supported her father extramaritial affair...😳😳😳
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Yeah... AB too but he has been relatively recently married... What i meant was these ones married for a long time...
GoGreen thumbnail

Sorry i dont want to hurt sunil shetty fans...but after Arnold story..i dont knwo when and where we get the news on any one...this men r so interested to dip their thing with the house keepers,laundry women and who else not?????
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure about Sunil, but he was honest about the female co-star attraction issue, in an interview he stated how tempting it is to cross the 'line of control'
GoGreen thumbnail

I am not commenting on sunil shetty character ..but after seeing the so called Loyal Husband tagged guys comming out with either afairs or out of wedlock kids...i really dont know...what to say???

Arnold fathered a kid 14 yrs back and his mistress was happily renedering her services to this man in day shifts while his wife was away for work...till this january...
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah... AB too but he has been relatively recently married... What i meant was these ones married for a long time...

Oh, yeah there are very few who seem faithful out of the ones who have been married for a long time sadly...