Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Xeta...The teenage daughter part maybe Masand is a bit off on that... Priya's daughter is around 4-5 years ...

Priya Chatwal and her affinity with married men... Looks like she was two timing between Sanjay and Bobby...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Maddy...?😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

LOL... Xeta... Multiple browsers are open...Getting some writing work of mine done in between surfing here... I guess I hit the post button a bit too early...Added my two cents now.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Why does Bobby's wife put up with this? She has just inherited loads of money. Just dump the cheat and kick him out.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely.

A married cheater's mistress is cheating on him with another married cheater. What wonderful synchronization. And the two wives, with millions of rupees in their own name, are lapping this all up as their rightful fate. Woman's lib, woman's shlib-- pshaw!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bobby and Priya? Gosh...first Ajay, then Farhan, then Malaika Arora Khan and now Bobby?
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
She was in news last year due to an alleged affair with a Delhi-based businessman, who is the estranged husband of a one-time top B-Town actress

who was this B town actress?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

She was in news last year due to an alleged affair with a Delhi-based businessman, who is the estranged husband of a one-time top B-Town actress

who was this B town actress?

Karisma Kapoor...
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Karisma Kapoor...

thanks maddy😃
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, didnt bobby just give a grand interview on thank you about how cheating on your wife is something he couldn't even dream of doing.
barf barf barf. i hate these stupid philandering men, i have seen several of my friends parents marriages suffer because of this, it is a terrible thing.