New Guy in Priya Chatwal's life-Bobby Pg 18 Updt - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
^^OMG! Seriously?no offence but she's not even that attractive!
I was under the impression that Bobby and Sunny deol belonged to the decent category of men😕
Originally posted by chocobear88

I was under the impression that Bobby and Sunny deol belonged to the decent category of men😕

I knew about Sunny but Booby I honestly thought he was a loving faithful husband ðŸ˜•
Seems like he's taking his Thank you character very seriously!
Wasn't this woman linked with karishma kapoor husband?
Priya Chatwal? She has the face of a horse!

What on earth do men see in her?😕

Anyway, that's besides the point! The Deol Men seem to have unfaithfullness in their blood, literally! From Dharamendra to Sunny and now Bobby are all philandering jerks!

I think Sunil Dutt from the older generation was legendary in his love for Nargis and he remained faithful to even his dead wife's memory for years...

Even Shashi Kapoor has remained faithful to his wife, even after his death.

No one from the current generation of actors has any sort of morals left in them.

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Saare aadmi kutte hote hain...no offense. It's hard to find someone truly faithful. If I were Tanya I'd try to straighten my man, otherwise, give him a divorce letter and throw him out of my house.
Priya Chatwal? What is up with this woman to go after so many already taken guys😕
And what endears her to men like Bobby? She's totally plastic on her face...could it be that it's because she's always "ready" for them?

And as for Bobby...he's a lowlife just like the rest of them

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Saare aadmi kutte hote hain...no offense. It's hard to find someone truly faithful. If I were Tanya I'd try to straighten my man, otherwise, give him a divorce letter and throw him out of my house.

I completely disagree!

Dogs are so faithful and loyal...comparing them to men like Bobby and others is literally insulting the entire Canine Population!

Most women in India would rather live in an unhappy marriage than be single / divorced and happy! Ofcourse, there are exceptions, but the trend is that of putting up with everything and making a marriage work, however terrible the situation might be!
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I doubt if Tanya even cares what he does outside the house as long as he comes back to her and can carry on the farce of a happy family...

15 years back when her dad got invovled with an airhostess 20 years junior to him Tanya was the one who supported her dad... Tanya's mom, brother and older sis had constant fights with the dad and then he  moved out of the family home and started living with the mistress...

Bobby and Tanya got married around the same time and Tanya was the one who supported her dad until his death... Eventually when he died couple of months back he left his entire fortune of 300 crore to Tanya and cut his entire family out of the will...
Even the day of the funeral there was drama... The son was not allowed inside and was not allowed to do the last rites and Bobby was asked to do it...