New Guy in Priya Chatwal's life-Bobby Pg 18 Updt - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Yep... he is the pioneer ... 😆

What i meant was in Masand's column who is next...I have a feeling its going to be one of these two...

Oh hehe I get it. I dont know, Masand's getting boring these days. Barely has anything to say, especially about the big celebs. Very wimpy 😆

Yeah true... The nearest he went to the big Khans was when he wrote the goss on one of the Khan's ke Bhabhi... Otherwise there is enough dirt to dish out in all these 3 Khans ke closet... Bas usko apna jaan pyari hai... 😆

Maddy aren't Akshay's affairs already well-known? Like with Priyanka and apparently his trainer? But I'd still be happy reading Masand's story on it, I guess 😆

Arre... Woh sabh toh puraani khabar hai... Aaj kal I am hearing some new things abt him like chasing the russian back ground dancers from one of his films... I want to hear Masand's version of those stories.. 😆
Masand should out the oldies...you know the Bachans etc...now that would lead to a twitter/blog war!  🤣 Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Arre... Woh sabh toh puraani khabar hai... Aaj kal I am hearing some new things abt him like chasing the russian back ground dancers from one of his films... I want to hear Masand's version of those stories.. 😆

Mujhe toh tum hi Masand ki Jasoos lagti ho... har khabar pehle hi mil jaati hai tumhe...

Ab main 24 hrs tumpe najar rakhounga... Meri Aankhein bas ab tumhaari hi post dekhengi ðŸ¤£

Akki ke baare mein yeh khabar... Abey kya bachey ki jaan legi... ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
LOL... Akshay aur bacha... Yeah sure... Kaafi playful bacha hai... 😆
Originally posted by -Maddy-

LOL... Akshay aur bacha... Yeah sure... Kaafi playful bacha hai... 😆

Jaar aap toh Reality par le gaye baat... i was talking in bollywood style... it is a dialouge from "Mr. & Mrs. Khilaadi"... "Abey Kya Bachey Ki jaan lega"... so waise hi tease kar raha tha...😛

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

Maddy aren't Akshay's affairs already well-known? Like with Priyanka and apparently his trainer? But I'd still be happy reading Masand's story on it, I guess 😆

Akki and his trainer ðŸ˜² really?OMG!!!