Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wait..who it can be?
but how this rajeev..whatever his name is..got to know all of this😕

he never had a good news😆
Edited by myLuvShahid-ji - 12 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
ohh Bobby...he just had to continue family tradition!!

Tanya should kick him out, take her kids and 300 crore fortune from him and  then he will know wat his flop asss is worth😡

but i also want to know who is this drop dead gorgeous mystery woman is😎
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bobby Deol. He's had big hits (Gupt, Ajnabee, Soldier and Humraaz to name a few), he's 44 which I suppose is middle aged and he has two sons. Not to mention Sunny and Dharam having relationships outside the marriage. Got to be him.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Married and father of two kids : Bobby Deol...

The actor's wife hails from a prominent business family in Mumbai, and recently inherited a neat fortune. : Tanya Deol's business man dad died couple months back  and he cut his  son out of the will and left his 300 crore fortune to Tanya Deol...

Extra-marital relationships aren't uncommon in this actor's family: Dharmendra and Sunny deol...

But he's made it clear that he won't leave his family : Of course he will not leave her ... Why would he leave a sone ka anda dene wali murghi ...

Tanya is probably not shocked...even her own dad had kept mistress for years.. that is the reason her dad & her mom lived separated..she sided with her dad and her bro with his mom..hence he did not inherit any thing when his dad died
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bobby Deol fits the bill perfectly. Is there no man left in BW who isn't a cheater? ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±

@mona 😲 Wow. 😲
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Bobby Deol fits the bill perfectly. Is there no man left in BW who isn't a cheater? ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±

@mona 😲 Wow. 😲

Bobby yuk🤢 now i m sure even Imran Khan who claims to be a patni vrata pati😆 must hav a  roving eye i wonder who is /will be his item😉
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ironically just a few days ago I was talking to a friend about how there seems to be only a few faithful men in bollywood, Bobby being one of them.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One by one all the so called happy marriage facade wale B town actors ke secret is coming out to the public... What was hush hush is all out in the open...

Ajay Devgun, Farhan Akhtar and now Bobby... Wonder who is next... Akshay or Hrithik ??

^Akshay was first in line 😆. Hritik and Barbara may have had a fling, not sure.