Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Deadly expressions!!!!

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Starting from the moment he puts her down and starts gazing her...i think the tension started building up...

Gurmeet enacted so passionately...the anticipation look,his searching her eyes, looking for an answer, disappointment on seeing her lower her lashes,smiling with happiness when she surrendered...😊

And then the consummation scene...Deadly...the naughtiness on seeing her shy, the raw desire, the passion, the hungry look...every second the guy had a different expression on his face... KUDOS to Gurmeet..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now coming to Drashti...she was phenomenal too...her confusion about taking a decision, the nervousness, the happiness which reflected when she said yes to her man...the shying, the hyperventilation and the willingness to surrender...SUPERBBB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yesterdays scenes have substantiated my belief that we have 2 gem of an actors who are amazingly expressive...they can create chemistry with anything and everything...

I am proud and happy that i watch the show Geet and am a fan of Maaneet😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Talented GURTI are a dynamic duo!!😍

If only they were together in real life!!
πŸ˜πŸ˜”

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
anky_1205 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Starting from the moment he puts her down and starts gazing her...i think the tension started building up...

Gurmeet enacted so passionately...the anticipation look,his searching her eyes, looking for an answer, disappointment on seeing her lower her lashes,smiling with happiness when she surrendered...😊

And then the consummation scene...Deadly...the naughtiness on seeing her shy, the raw desire, the passion, the hungry look...every second the guy had a different expression on his face... KUDOS to Gurmeet..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now coming to Drashti...she was phenomenal too...her confusion about taking a decision, the nervousness, the happiness which reflected when she said yes to her man...the shying, the hyperventilation and the willingness to surrender...SUPERBBB!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yesterdays scenes have substantiated my belief that we have 2 gem of an actors who are amazingly expressive...they can create chemistry with anything and everything...

I am proud and happy that i watch the show Geet and am a fan of Maaneet😊

Totally agree with you. I saw this scene so many times and could not take my eyes off his expressionsh. Actually I felt like they didn't even had to touch each other, their expressions and eyes were enough to give you chills😊
-Saruu- thumbnail

Yeah i know but God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.DD was ill but she shooted 4 us,And tthat shows in the epi.She looks sooo weak,its unbelievable.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Yeah i know but God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.DD was ill but she shooted 4 us,And tthat shows in the epi.She looks sooo weak,its unbelievable.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

truly said . loved it .their is no need to show physical intimacy ,their expressive eyes done all . the longiness by gc and surrendering expression by dd was fabulous . they have surpassed all the expectation .
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Very well said but dont worry GC and DD are loved by all...people expect from loved ones only...and they bash also those whom they expect from...😊
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: anky_1205

Totally agree with you. I saw this scene so many times and could not take my eyes off his expressionsh. Actually I felt like they didn't even had to touch each other, their expressions and eyes were enough to give you chills😊

Ya their eyes do raise goosebumps...i think this scene will forever remain as one of the most expressive scenes done by them...πŸ‘
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
absolutly...MAANEET are the best
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree.
Just thinking about the character Maan . If he goes all the way with romance then it will not be what his character is. He has always been patient understanding calculated and respectful towards Geet. Always controlled himself never pushed his desires on her.

I loved the way they showed Geet's slow submission.  Honestly don't want Maan to go to far. Leave  Geet to desire him as he longs for her closeness.
katerpillar thumbnail
maaneet chemistry make me fell in love wid them again & again...☺️