India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Deadly expressions!!!!

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Starting from the moment he puts her down and starts gazing her...i think the tension started building up...

Gurmeet enacted so passionately...the anticipation look,his searching her eyes, looking for an answer, disappointment on seeing her lower her lashes,smiling with happiness when she surrendered...Smile

And then the consummation scene...Deadly...the naughtiness on seeing her shy, the raw desire, the passion, the hungry look...every second the guy had a different expression on his face... KUDOS to Gurmeet..ClapClap

Now coming to Drashti...she was phenomenal too...her confusion about taking a decision, the nervousness, the happiness which reflected when she said yes to her man...the shying, the hyperventilation and the willingness to surrender...SUPERBBB!!!ClapClap

Yesterdays scenes have substantiated my belief that we have 2 gem of an actors who are amazingly expressive...they can create chemistry with anything and everything...

I am proud and happy that i watch the show Geet and am a fan of MaaneetSmile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10coffeeBeansanky_1205love4maaneetLadyArwenkaterpillardh_ritimonika1992Angel-33Eccentric.BeingDilsayZayaHarshikameravigilisoRaDMG25Alyaa_27AmoureuxanshraMehek25utopia88prava55663Infinitedreams

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Talented GURTI are a dynamic duo!!Day Dreaming

If only they were together in real life!!
Day DreamingUnhappy

Edited by utopia88 - 15 May 2011 at 2:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrokaterpillarDilsay

anky_1205 Senior Member
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Starting from the moment he puts her down and starts gazing her...i think the tension started building up...

Gurmeet enacted so passionately...the anticipation look,his searching her eyes, looking for an answer, disappointment on seeing her lower her lashes,smiling with happiness when she surrendered...Smile

And then the consummation scene...Deadly...the naughtiness on seeing her shy, the raw desire, the passion, the hungry look...every second the guy had a different expression on his face... KUDOS to Gurmeet..ClapClap

Now coming to Drashti...she was phenomenal too...her confusion about taking a decision, the nervousness, the happiness which reflected when she said yes to her man...the shying, the hyperventilation and the willingness to surrender...SUPERBBB!!!ClapClap

Yesterdays scenes have substantiated my belief that we have 2 gem of an actors who are amazingly expressive...they can create chemistry with anything and everything...

I am proud and happy that i watch the show Geet and am a fan of MaaneetSmile

Totally agree with you. I saw this scene so many times and could not take my eyes off his expressionsh. Actually I felt like they didn't even had to touch each other, their expressions and eyes were enough to give you chillsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceskaterpillar

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Yeah i know but God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.DD was ill but she shooted 4 us,And tthat shows in the epi.She looks sooo weak,its unbelievable.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 15 May 2011 at 3:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anks_amsmaaneet_pisceskaterpillarmeravigilisoprava55663

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Yeah i know but God,I feel really Sorry for GC and DD because you know wat,They have the best fans in the world but also the worst.Wateva they do is not enough for us,We want more.No matter how gud the scenes are,we always find something to complain about or something that can be improved.They can never win,Only lose.Our expectations are too high.DD was ill but she shooted 4 us,And tthat shows in the epi.She looks sooo weak,its unbelievable.Yes,im a bit disappointed but that doesnt mean you bash the actors.It wasnt GC or DD's Fault if the SR lacked romance and it was left to our imagination so pls stop blaming them.But do you know what? It didnt lack Romance or Passion.Did you see their expressions,Their eyes? For once,Geet smiled when Maan was caressing her,She didnt have that awkward look on her face.Their eyes were full of love,care and eagerness.Wanting to be with each other.And when Geet gave her answer to Maan,she wasnt shy at all,She didnt blush but said it smiling with her head held high.A Suhaag Raat isnt just about Loving each other madly,Its also about understanding,Care and that was shown perfectly today so well done GC,DD,Rahul Agarwal,Nissar,CV'S,You made ME proud to be a Maaneetian=)

truly said . loved it .their is no need to show physical intimacy ,their expressive eyes done all . the longiness by gc and surrendering expression by dd was fabulous . they have surpassed all the expectation .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceskaterpillar

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Very well said but dont worry GC and DD are loved by all...people expect from loved ones only...and they bash also those whom they expect from...Smile
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

Totally agree with you. I saw this scene so many times and could not take my eyes off his expressionsh. Actually I felt like they didn't even had to touch each other, their expressions and eyes were enough to give you chillsSmile

Ya their eyes do raise goosebumps...i think this scene will forever remain as one of the most expressive scenes done by them...Clap
prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
absolutly...MAANEET are the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisces

Go to top