India-Forums

What's with Siddhesh's drama? (Page 2)

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
it was really sweet of sidhesh to dedicate that to geeta. it was a wonderful performance.

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I actually loved that whole tribute to Master Geeta. I am not a a big fan of Master Geeta but she sure must be very loving and caring to her team members. Similar tributes have been given in the past and that tells me that she is very dear to all her team members. I am glad at least she gets this coz as of now she dint win any of the seasons. She gets a lot of criticism as well Confusedtoh its okay guys. I think she deserves this love after all that love she gives to her bachhaas Tongue 
btw I loved the way Siddesh finished his act with rose petals, luck Geeta LOLKoi rose petals se sanman karthe toh koi Geeta ki photo ko salaam karthe hai LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12dancemaniayagguneetusidhuyipeegilmoresDabulls23FakeLove

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I didnt see anything wrong with Sid's act.. He clearly said that both Dharmesh and Amrita did some acts for Geeta with their LM team members... So he wanted to do something as he was the only one from GKG in team Josh... I have always loved Sid, and still do.. In my eyes, he is one of the finest and most versatile dancer on DID, but always had his talent and skills being underestimated... No male dancer (except Terence of course!! Embarrassed) can do the expressions the way he does, and he is also very capable of doing both male and female dancing rounds so well...

Edited by akanna - 16 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12dancemanialuv2danceyipeegilmores

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
his act was beautiful and the thought behind it was sweet. and in that one act he showed how versatile he is. his performance is not abt body movements only...but abt stage presence and appearance. whenever geeta has been appreciated, siddesh has always been there for her/to support her/to dedicate a performance for her. it is evident how much he respects her and that is commendable.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I quite liked Siddesh's act. It was a sweet tribute for Geeta from the heart. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, yes it is sweet to give respect to a guru and yes Siddesh is talented like many other dancers on the show, I just felt that it looked a bit cheesy the way he started the whole thing. If the show had all this scripted then it was the producers who acted cheesy. They could have announced it as a special surprise for Geeta by one of her students and then asked Siddesh to come forward.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannagilmores

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Sorry guys, yes it is sweet to give respect to a guru and yes Siddesh is talented like many other dancers on the show, I just felt that it looked a bit cheesy the way he started the whole thing. If the show had all this scripted then it was the producers who acted cheesy. They could have announced it as a special surprise for Geeta by one of her students and then asked Siddesh to come forward.

I dont know if it was scripted or not, but if the producers had wanted, they would have edited that part out, the same way they edit out some "relevant" parts in certain drama situations... Also his act didnt take any time away from the episode, there was no extended time for it, so it fitted well into the slot...

suresh555

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
His solo was a treat to watch seeing as how we had to tolerate solos by Vandana and Kishore. I love watching Siddhesh dance, he has so much stage presence that it is hard to take your eyes off of him!

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index