Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I didnt see anything wrong with Sid's act.. He clearly said that both Dharmesh and Amrita did some acts for Geeta with their LM team members... So he wanted to do something as he was the only one from GKG in team Josh... I have always loved Sid, and still do.. In my eyes, he is one of the finest and most versatile dancer on DID, but always had his talent and skills being underestimated... No male dancer (except Terence of course!! 😳) can do the expressions the way he does, and he is also very capable of doing both male and female dancing rounds so well...
Edited by akanna - 12 years ago
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
his act was beautiful and the thought behind it was sweet. and in that one act he showed how versatile he is. his performance is not abt body movements only...but abt stage presence and appearance. whenever geeta has been appreciated, siddesh has always been there for her/to support her/to dedicate a performance for her. it is evident how much he respects her and that is commendable.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I quite liked Siddesh's act. It was a sweet tribute for Geeta from the heart. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys, yes it is sweet to give respect to a guru and yes Siddesh is talented like many other dancers on the show, I just felt that it looked a bit cheesy the way he started the whole thing. If the show had all this scripted then it was the producers who acted cheesy. They could have announced it as a special surprise for Geeta by one of her students and then asked Siddesh to come forward.
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Sorry guys, yes it is sweet to give respect to a guru and yes Siddesh is talented like many other dancers on the show, I just felt that it looked a bit cheesy the way he started the whole thing. If the show had all this scripted then it was the producers who acted cheesy. They could have announced it as a special surprise for Geeta by one of her students and then asked Siddesh to come forward.

I dont know if it was scripted or not, but if the producers had wanted, they would have edited that part out, the same way they edit out some "relevant" parts in certain drama situations... Also his act didnt take any time away from the episode, there was no extended time for it, so it fitted well into the slot...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
His solo was a treat to watch seeing as how we had to tolerate solos by Vandana and Kishore. I love watching Siddhesh dance, he has so much stage presence that it is hard to take your eyes off of him!
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did not appreciate the act. It was good, but Siddesh is a show off. It should have been a group act, with Amu, Kishore, Sid and D sir
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: aramint

I did not appreciate the act. It was good, but Siddesh is a show off. It should have been a group act, with Amu, Kishore, Sid and D sir

The group act wasnt a possible option when the rest were in the opposite team!! The producers of the show or the two masters should have arranged something like that, then it would have become possible.. Sid on his own wouldnt have been able to get it done... Anyway I liked it.. And Sid has always shown his affection for Geeta at all times, and Geeta is also very attached to him...
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved his performance for Geeta ma! That was really sweet of him! he is such a talented dancer! 😍I loved the way Siddesh finished his act with rose petals. Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago
priyapiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging ⭐️

Strange guy

I Don't Think He Has Done Anything Wrong...
All He Did Or All He Wanted To Do Is A Very Special Or Something Special For Geeta Maa...
And Ofcourse He Wanted To Dedicate This Performances To Geeta Maa...
And I Think He Did A Wonderful Perfomances For Geeta Maa...