India-Forums

What's with Siddhesh's drama?

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging Star

Strange guy

Edited by suresh555 - 15 May 2011 at 2:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i think siddesh wanted to give a tribute to geetha since she's his guru. honestly i dont think he did anything wrong dere. in fact i loved his dance act... 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12TerenceKiToli12Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dance-Maahii-charmz517gauranitai-desigirl-.FunLuvingGirl.Lavarniapyaridilwalino1priyapiyaakannahindu4lyfmusichealsmoodie.foodieash91OrientalDancernikitagmc-Aaliyah--Jeny--Nags-yipee.shona.-Mink-gilmores-x-Reshu-x-

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging Star

Strange guy

lol i thought the same thing...yes, its a nice gesture on Siddhesh's part in wanting to give a tribute, but honestly, if a schedule has been made, then why would you want to interrupt the program? Siddhesh could've easily given the tribute to Geeta ma at the finale (I'm sure even if she doesn't come, she will definitely be watching)...it's all the same regardless...I just don't think it was fair to all the other contestants for Siddesh to come and do that. He's just trying to get extra points from Geeta ma and I think his actions portray a bit of desperation now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Siddesh's act was preplanned , it is just a filler in between, nice way to tribute to a teacher by her student..

siddesh is a awesome performer and his act was wonderful..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12gauranitaiIts_SashKiranSD1Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Planned or unplanned Siddesh gave special appreciation to his Guruma Geeta...He did well and is an awesome dancer-performer...Stop looking for things everywhere...Self creating issues..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12dancemaniayaggugauranitaiMKrayZeepriyapiyahindu4lyfyipeeFakeLovegilmores

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
When you disrespect your Guru, then it's a problem.

When you respect your Guru, it's still a problem. There's just no pleasing some people.LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2tanya12luv2danceyaggugauranitai-desigirl-priyapiyauknaik99akannaKiranSD1OrientalDanceryipeeNishita123petticoatgilmoresDabulls23FakeLove

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I thought what Siddesh did for Geeta was so sweet! Showed so much of love and respect to her.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Damn if you do and Damn if you don't

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12yagguhindu4lyfyipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index