countdown for maha episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys we were all wondering whether YIH was gonna get a maha episode.. well it seems we are gonna get a treat this saturday... 
and the new TB says that manjari will say i love u..
so u think it'll have a song.. 
what will happen? what will pooja do?
this is gonna b great.. pooja will be exposed.. and then akshari can b togther..
what do u guys think?CVs listening to us.. lets write in what we want.. never know one of those things might actually happen
😊 😉
this is awesome news sulbha😛. I was astonished to hear the news. I was very much disappointed when they were dragging this manjari-akshay fighting track and finally things are getting better. I'm loving all the episodes since manjari and akshay came to lomavala. It started to get better day by day. It's getting interesting😛, I can HARDLY wait for the track😉. now the week will be so slow for me. I can't take the excitement. OMG.😃 finally we'll get to see some awesome romantic scenes between manjari and akshay😍 this will be greattt. i'm so so happy to hear this.😃 😃. Finally this evil bhootni puja will be exposed😡 and manjari-akshay's life will have peace. I think puja will prob talk to that guy who recently came about all her deeds or prob akshay and manjari will overhear everything OR it could be that manjari might start to find some clues about puja which might cause her to suspect puja and then manjari might ask puja questions directly and whle confronting manjari puja might reveal evrything about her deeds to manjari😊. This is my prediction, don't know what will happen but whatever happens or however puja gets exposed i don't care. i just care about her getting exposed and manjari-akshay coming closer😃😍. It will be the party time for all YIH fans during the maha episode. woohooo🥳Edited by adutta94 - 12 years ago
Firstly, YIH getting MAHAEPISODE this week is an awesome news. . . .🥳and that too with such a lovely highpoint . . .😳. . . I had expected that it mite take one more week, but its this week. . . . .great ! ! 😃

Finally Manjari wil say "I LOVE U" to Akshay . . . . .❤️. . thats the biggest thing . . .At last Manjari ko akkal aayegi. . .😆JUST WANT AKSHARI TO BE ONE SOON . . . Embarrassed

Ya even I was wondering how wil Manjari get to know of Puja's evil side . . . .but as adutta94 said that can be possible . . . but I guess MANJARI will just get hint of her sis negative side . . .might not get exposed totally . . . Lets see . .

Even I m not much interested in how Puja gets exposed . . .She is untolerable and i just ignore her scenes 😉. . . . but just want her out of AKSHAY MANJARI lives soon anyhow. . .
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
I am sooo Happyyy that there will be a Maha episode and Manjari will confess her love in it. It's really like a dream come true cant wait for Saturday😍
Neither Can I Just Loved The PKYEK Maha Episode. Iam Sure I Will Love YIH Maha Episode As Well.
Yay. , . . Finally the MAHAEPISODE today. . . .
waiting for it. . . . .😍
hip hip hurray finaly maha episode 2day,

Aarthi