India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

countdown for maha episode

sulbhatvdict Groupbie
sulbhatvdict
sulbhatvdict

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
hey guys we were all wondering whether YIH was gonna get a maha episode.. well it seems we are gonna get a treat this saturday... 
and the new TB says that manjari will say i love u..
so u think it'll have a song.. 
what will happen? what will pooja do?
this is gonna b great.. pooja will be exposed.. and then akshari can b togther..
what do u guys think?CVs listening to us.. lets write in what we want.. never know one of those things might actually happen
Smile Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mema-frenz4uaarsowmishti_17

adutta94 Groupbie
adutta94
adutta94

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
this is awesome news sulbhaTongue. I was astonished to hear the news. I was very much disappointed when they were dragging this manjari-akshay fighting track and finally things are getting better. I'm loving all the episodes since manjari and akshay came to lomavala. It started to get better day by day. It's getting interestingTongue, I can HARDLY wait for the trackWink. now the week will be so slow for me. I can't take the excitement. OMG.Big smile finally we'll get to see some awesome romantic scenes between manjari and akshayDay Dreaming this will be greattt. i'm so so happy to hear this.Big smile Big smile. Finally this evil bhootni puja will be exposedAngry and manjari-akshay's life will have peace. I think puja will prob talk to that guy who recently came about all her deeds or prob akshay and manjari will overhear everything OR it could be that manjari might start to find some clues about puja which might cause her to suspect puja and then manjari might ask puja questions directly and whle confronting manjari puja might reveal evrything about her deeds to manjariSmile. This is my prediction, don't know what will happen but whatever happens or however puja gets exposed i don't care. i just care about her getting exposed and manjari-akshay coming closerBig smileDay Dreaming. It will be the party time for all YIH fans during the maha episode. woohoooPartyDancing

Edited by adutta94 - 15 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4uaarsow

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Firstly, YIH getting MAHAEPISODE this week is an awesome news. . . .PartyDancingand that too with such a lovely highpoint . . .Embarrassed. . . I had expected that it mite take one more week, but its this week. . . . .great ! ! Big smile

Finally Manjari wil say "I LOVE U" to Akshay . . . . .Heart. . thats the biggest thing . . .At last Manjari ko akkal aayegi. . .LOLJUST WANT AKSHARI TO BE ONE SOON . . . Embarrassed

Ya even I was wondering how wil Manjari get to know of Puja's evil side . . . .but as adutta94 said that can be possible . . . but I guess MANJARI will just get hint of her sis negative side . . .might not get exposed totally . . . Lets see . .

Even I m not much interested in how Puja gets exposed . . .She is untolerable and i just ignore her scenes Wink. . . . but just want her out of AKSHAY MANJARI lives soon anyhow. . .

Edited by frenz4u - 16 May 2011 at 3:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarsow

-Mema- IF-Rockerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I am sooo Happyyy that there will be a Maha episode and Manjari will confess her love in it. It's really like a dream come true cant wait for SaturdayDay Dreaming
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Neither Can I Just Loved The PKYEK Maha Episode. Iam Sure I Will Love YIH Maha Episode As Well.
frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Yay. , . . Finally the MAHAEPISODE today. . . .Dancing
waiting for it. . . . .Day Dreaming
aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hip hip hurray finaly maha episode 2day,

Aarthi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index