Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

yep.. it is maha malik's novel.. but they have ruined the essence of the original novel.. they changed thestory linealot.. so many sub plots & totally unwanted twits and turns..

Oh that's why πŸ˜†that's why I couldn't be asked watching it. I already knew the ending so I didn't watch it. πŸ₯±
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: x-Sundas-x

Oh that's why πŸ˜†that's why I couldn't be asked watching it. I already knew the ending so I didn't watch it. πŸ₯±

well in the novel the ending was that zainab threw acid on her face, ahsan & soofia were going out of station when ahsan saw her, she asked forgiveness & died.. but here they hav already shown that she has thrown acid on her face.. and have killed sikandar.. and she is in jail now... last epi is today.. dont know what they are gonna do
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

well in the novel the ending was that zainab threw acid on her face, ahsan & soofia were going out of station when ahsan saw her, she asked forgiveness & died.. but here they hav already shown that she has thrown acid on her face.. and have killed sikandar.. and she is in jail now... last epi is today.. dont know what they are gonna do

interesting.. actually just saw one epi.. but what did zaini mena by in the precap that from now on hes life is gonna be qayamat? i didnt get that part.. im gonna read the novel now.. im guessing its better than the show itself.. lol..
Usman. thumbnail
it was not the last episode.. they still showed precap... may be its timing is goin to change πŸ˜• but serously they should end it... its getting crappy
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, tom's the last episode. It's just between whether she will or won't marry Ahsan, seeing as he's just dying to marry her. Why can't he see Soofia is just doing this to make him happy, she's not happy herself πŸ˜”
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Well, tom's the last episode. It's just between whether she will or won't marry Ahsan, seeing as he's just dying to marry her. Why can't he see Soofia is just doing this to make him happy, she's not happy herself πŸ˜”

they are hell bent on showing Ahsan is a loser... not a good husband at all. wen he was with zainab.. he was always doing soofia soofia.. and now when he is with soofia he just keep on ranting zainab zainab..πŸ˜•