Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't you think that is something unique about Pakistani serials? That an entire show can be based on a negative or grey-shaded character and still succeed? Not only this show but also look at Mera Saein, where the main lead was a corrupt politician.

I think it's great, and a good change. I like indian shows too, but really, how many negative leads have you seen in those shows?
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is correct and its a good idea to revolve the story around a person with gray shades in the personality. Its interesting about how such persons develop those gray shades and to what extent are they conscious about it. Its much better than having a lead character who's too perfect in everything.
In reality people are  not perfect and have both good and evil sides, usually one dominating the other in most people.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
im watchin this show !! gosh hate Zainab ! n love Sofia ! she is a darling <3 ! want hasan n Sofia Together <3 !! Argh dnt want Hasan to go back to tht Chic Zainab !! 

elle45 thumbnail
πŸ˜† I'm starting to hate Ahsan now... How dare he look at Zainab's pic when Sufia has done so much for him? 😑 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hasan Should jst forget Zainab now !! sofi is doin so much for him man :( 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
characterless zainab!!!...😑 she would do anything to get sikanders property...how i hate her...i hope she is left pennyless by sikander...i hope she never finds happiness.
ehsan should get over her...enough already.
Edited by unhappyviewer - 12 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Ahsan should better become a good boy now...
He never behaved so rudely with Zainab but he does so with Soofia, is it just because Soofia listens to him quietly and doesn't create tantrums like Zainab ?? πŸ˜•
Good people should be valued for their goodness and shouldn't only be used to fulfill one's own purpose...

Wake up Ahsan Ayaz !!!
elle45 thumbnail
He has such a fluctuating mood, it was understandable earlier but now it's just irritating. Poor Sufia also lost a husband, but is she complaining?

Have you guys seen the full OST of the show? It does give a clue that Zainab is just going to go from bad to worse and Ahsan might be getting richer?
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

all i have to say about the whole serial is that 

I HATE ZAINAB!!!! 🀣 
i mean seriously! 😑 shes disgusting, and is the LEAD PROTAGONIST!! 😳 amazing!

i agree i hate zainabπŸ˜ƒ
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what are they doing with serial... they should have followed the original story from the novel.. but they are adding unnecessary twists and turns to make it long... they are dragging it.. it should have ended by now...what have they turned zainab into.. 4th man in his life... they ruined the whole novel..